Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is sneds the next big thing

Go down 
+11
schnell
DGman
Begbie
andrew-golf
enwee
kenneth18
crayon33
hkhamateur
markdylan
entity
haragolfer
15 posters
AuthorMessage
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

Is sneds the next big thing Empty
PostSubject: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:11 am

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/jason-sobel/snedeker-wins-att-pebble-beach-hot-start-2013/
Back to top Go down
entity
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:36 am

He's been putting up consistently strong showings in each tournament he's played this year, of course not forgetting his FedEx Cup win last year.

Love his simple approach to his swing and putting - no hesitation!
Back to top Go down
markdylan
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
markdylan

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:37 am

Just right timing..all the beat Brandt!!!!
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:46 am

entity wrote:
He's been putting up consistently strong showings in each tournament he's played this year, of course not forgetting his FedEx Cup win last year.

Yea....tats e one tat i m amazed w him! cyclops
As a tourg pro n he s showed e rest how confident he s w such easy approach n best he win it! cheers

Last edited by hkhamateur on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crayon33
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
crayon33

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:47 am

Best player this year no doubt. Precise ball striking, adequate length and best putter in the game now.
Back to top Go down
markdylan
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
markdylan

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:06 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
entity wrote:

Yea....tats e one tat i m amazed w him! cyclops
As a tourg pro n he s showed e rest how confident he s w such easy approach n best he win it! cheers

Agreed..consistency win all..
Back to top Go down
kenneth18
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kenneth18

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:15 pm

Congratd to snedeker for this wonderful win!! I guess his hardwork finally paid off. A consistent player who good in his short game esp putting. I notice his driver is all black now instead of the TM Superburner TP, did he changed his driver?
Back to top Go down
kenneth18
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kenneth18

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Also, i loved his natural n smooth swing and his fast putting.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:27 pm

kenneth18 wrote:
Congratd to snedeker for this wonderful win!! I guess his hardwork finally paid off. A consistent player who good in his short game esp putting. I notice his driver is all black now instead of the TM Superburner TP, did he changed his driver?

Accordong to this report, he had not change equipement for quite some times.

http://www.pgatour.com/equipmentreport/2013/02/10/winner-s-bag--brandt-snedeker.html
Back to top Go down
kenneth18
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kenneth18

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Thanks Enwee for the link. Snedeker really is a cha ba lang guy, really down to earth n stay true to his weapon.
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:09 pm

And arent those j40 irons he plays with so good looking, bridgestone makes good irons.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 pm

I think the J40 are endo forged

I stand to be corrected...
Back to top Go down
crayon33
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
crayon33

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:14 pm

andrew-golf wrote:
I think the J40 are endo forged

I stand to be corrected...

endo forged and aerotech shafts...the guy knows his equipment
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:38 pm

his driver is so average, it must mean his wedge and putter is solid. his old set was the one I was using before j36 pocket cavity. nofrills kinda guy this sneds.
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 pm

He is a no frills guy.. Fast player.. 3 waggles and job done. He has a good attitude and not a showboater.. Will root for him .
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:05 pm

what type of pro use graphite shafts?

i supposed if you look at his bag, he is the type who do not use the latest and placed performance over the latest.

his rise on the PGA tour is quite consistent with his switched to Aerotech Steelfiber 2 years ago.

He is a great ambassador for Steelfiber and the best part he is not paid to use it.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
schnell
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
schnell

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:10 pm

@DGMan that is because steelfiber bor bei zhao..playing my irons haven't been easier and better after the switch..now all I need are hurley ran'ge balls Laughing

Actually all you need is to keep finishing in the top ten regularly..sure can tan jiak. I'm definitely rooting for him and kuchar..all the way simplicity
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Heres the list of users....

Matt Kuchar
Brandt Snedeker
Tim Clark
Jason Bohn
Ben Crane
Ryan Moore
Chez Reavie
John Cook
Tommy Armour III
Andrew Magee
RW Eaks
Peter Jacobson

so far this year 2 win, the other winner is John Cook on the Champions Tour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:55 pm

steel fibre is really a good shaft.. only those who really tried will know its sweetness, just like zen putter. those who are unwilling to try and brand conscious will miss out the joy of true nice equipment.
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:58 am

Schnell has seen my face when i hit his BFG 5 iron on steelfiber at kranji. Totally agree, nothing sweeter. Still looking for a good set of used pullouts, anyone?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 am

mengteck71 wrote:
steel fibre is really a good shaft.. only those who really tried will know its sweetness, just like zen putter. those who are unwilling to try and brand conscious will miss out the joy of true nice equipment.
Brands? before miura was famous, how many of us heard of it something like 10 years ago? It's the score that count isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sutos101
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:51 am

How is the steel fibre 110 or 90 compare to PXI?
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:58 am

pxi very high launch. i've tried steelfibre in the past, it is a good shaft. but cant remember the feel now
Back to top Go down
Sutos101
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:10 am

audi wrote:
pxi very high launch. i've tried steelfibre in the past, it is a good shaft. but cant remember the feel now

Wonder if any of the pro is using PXI
Back to top Go down
JonDoe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:13 am

Hope every golfer plays like him, see ball, hit ball, move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is sneds the next big thing   Is sneds the next big thing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is sneds the next big thing
Page 1 of 1