Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters

Go down 
+8
tronos
ironfist
Kopi Towkay
mervyntan
Technospaz
S70B
sunny
Agumon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters   Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:35 am

Agumon wrote:
hi Rick,
are we able to order in past models SC putters?
cud u guys order for us limited edition putters?

Hi Agumon,

The Cameron limited putter discussion is a tough one because the demand is so great and the supply so little that unfortunately not everyone can be satisfied.

The limited putters that are offered in SG are new models and only sold through our authorised dealers.

Any other limited putters are best obtained through internet or some Cameron dealers around the world.

Sorry we are not able to do more than that at this time.

Maybe we should have a Cameron Putter day for GR members to show off their collections?

Thanks

Rick
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters   Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:39 am

A Cameron Putter day would be awesome Smile

What's the likelihood of Mr. Cameron himself gracing the event?
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters   Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:41 am

ok tks rick..
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters   Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:44 am

I wud think thats quite unlikely. Scotty shows up where there are fanatics that pay top dollar for his extremely rare putters. Thats why he goes to Japan where they have a dedicated Scotty Museum and wun bat an eyelid paying USD3-10k for a putter.

I would think its a great idea to have a gathering to show up and compare SC putters. Perhaps a good start will be to have a limited edition Scotty-something for the most unique collection. BFG boss cannot take part in this competition though... Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters   Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:50 am

S70B wrote:
I wud think thats quite unlikely. Scotty shows up where there are fanatics that pay top dollar for his extremely rare putters. Thats why he goes to Japan where they have a dedicated Scotty Museum and wun bat an eyelid paying USD3-10k for a putter.

I would think its a great idea to have a gathering to show up and compare SC putters. Perhaps a good start will be to have a limited edition Scotty-something for the most unique collection. BFG boss cannot take part in this competition though... Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters - Page 2 Icon_razz

That's too bad. But at least it's a start Smile
Back to top Go down
D_Iceman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
D_Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters   Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:27 am

I just started my collection and the past limited ones are really hard to get. took me many days of unsuccessful bidding to get a Buttonback NPT2. Finally bought it from a friend here.

You really need patience and time to do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters   Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limited edition Scotty Cameron putters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2