Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asian shafts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
d1g
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Asian shafts Empty
PostSubject: Asian shafts   Asian shafts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Hi guys, I've already opened a thread on Ping but I'm opening also this one as the subject is different, if mods think I should merge the threads please feel free to do it.

I'm looking for a graphite set, and yesterday I've been told at a golf shop that shafts for Asian market are different than shafts for Euro or US, even on same brands and stiffness (they told me an Asian R is a bit soft than a European R): is this correct, and goes for any brand? The reason I'm asking is I'm currently playing with a steel R shaft (bought in Europe) and would like to switch for graphite, I guess my natural choice would be to go for a graphite R shaft, is that correct?

Are there any other differences on shafts/clubs for Asian market (different length or grip size)?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Asian shafts
Page 1 of 1