Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgiving irons ?

Go down 
+12
eiji
zenselv
maslie
DGman
Botak88
slinger
Technospaz
hkhamateur
BabyCroc
timang84
coconutz
Slicer51
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
uncleP
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

Forgiving irons ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgiving irons ?   Forgiving irons ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:28 am

TM quite good made, price good except if you wanna sell 6 mths later???? price also very low.

Fellow golfers, we buying golf clubs to use or looking for resale value? It will cost us 100 big buck to play a game in JB. 5 games there will cost us as much as the irons. If we travel to Cina , that will cost us one set per day.

If you dont like the irons, dont buy. Worry about resale value , dont buy. Think U cannot handle the club -----DONT BUY.

i WAS NOT THAT LUCKY. I like clubs, every promo, I ended thinking hard to buy the set. End Up with lots of set hidden at my mom's house. STILL having them.
Price too low to sell, not conforming, shaft too stiff, not much offset, too much ding and dent, what ever reason people not grabbing off me. Full of reasons. No shit.

I just want myself to be happy, to PLAY GOOD GOLF. Not interested to sell them 6 mths (wat six mths) later. Till I out perform them (not easy nor possible) till then, ....

I believed in changing the clubs only after I cannot do more with them, maybe 3-5 years. Then I go hunting for new toys.

OK it is strictly personnel preference. I only worry about not being able to go golfing.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

Forgiving irons ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgiving irons ?   Forgiving irons ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:45 pm

enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
zenselv wrote:
Im a beginner, but I just bought TM burner 2.0 yesterday and tried on range last night.
It's quite forgiving with a bigger head, and GD selling $499 for new set till year end.
Actually kenna poison by my coach.. he said.. "TM.. quite a good made"
TM quite good made, price good except if you wanna sell 6 mths later???? price also very low.

TM has the mentality of designing and marketing clubs as if they are selling fashion apparels. Change design once every quarterly or half yearly ... Reminds me of fashion brand like Zara ... Laughing
Well not only Zara , fashion got spring/summer and autumn/winter season, all fashion house do that even Uniqlo, H&M etc....maybe tm trying to do that, perhaps the next club color change as the season change..... Smile

Absolutely! For Winter, they sells white head woods/drivers, for summer, they sells yellow colour, for spring, they sell green colour and for Autumn, they sell red colour ... Cool
Back to top Go down

Forgiving irons ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2