Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cobra S3 driver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shawnyswsg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Cobra S3 driver Empty
PostSubject: Cobra S3 driver   Cobra S3 driver I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Does anyone know if the Tour AD shaft on the S3 driver is the same feel to the aftermarket tour ad shaft? It feels abit soft compared to the aftermarket ones. Or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
goh.YF.52
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
goh.YF.52

Cobra S3 driver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra S3 driver   Cobra S3 driver I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Stock shafts are made based on Cobra teams giving spec to the shafts manufacturers to optimize the spins,launch angle and etc. Hence, stock shafts may not feel the same as aftermarket shafts.

Personally i have felt it. I tried to change a driver of 7 years old(X) to a pulled out stock shaft of a driver 3 years old(Y). X is a sub 460cc head while Y is a 460cc head. The feel of X now with the Y shaft is quite wierd. Both same flex.

Any experts on these correct me if i am wrong.
Back to top Go down
ultraman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ultraman

Cobra S3 driver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra S3 driver   Cobra S3 driver I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:24 pm

White Is Still Hot

Submitted by Edward Saminathan

Cobra Special Edition S3® White Driver

The new S3® white driver is a limited edition of the high performance S3 Driver with unique all-white cosmetics and a Design Tour AD DJ white shaft. The limited edition S3®is Cobra’s second white driver follows the release of the white ZL Driver last year and each S3® white driver will be individually numbered with only limited quantities available globally.

Cobra Golf senior vice-president and general manager Brian Zender is confident that the new S3® White Driver will emulate the success of its predecessor. “We’re excited to be the only brand to offer both a white and black driver model to golfers this season – complete with our latest 2011 technologies. This is Cobra’s second white driver, following the release of the white ZL Driver last year that sold out immediately and won on tour even before it was released.”

FEATURES

E9 Face Technology™
A taller, elliptical face and beveled perimeter create a 30% larger Sweet Zone® for increased distance, accuracy and forgiveness.

Adjustable Flight Technology (AFT)
Three simple face-angle settings (Open, Neutral and Closed) optimize ball flight for increased distance and improved accuracy.

Premium Graphite Design Tour AD DJ shaft
The new Tour AD DJ features slightly higher spin characteristics than Tour AD DI to promote accuracy and distance. This unique material technology and bend profile produces an increase in overall distance while maintaining optimal launch and spin characteristics.

Full white accessories
Includes an unique white headcover and white AFT torque wrench in a white pouch for appearance-conscious golfers.

PLAYER PROFILE
The low-handicapper who wants to play a collectible driver with Tour-calibre performance.

HEAD MATERIAL
Titanium 6-4 head and face with aluminum hosel sleeve

AVAILABLE LOFTS
9.5º & 10.5º right-handed

SHAFT OPTIONS
A special Graphite Design Tour AD DJ white shaft, in choices of R (50gm) Kickpoint Medium, SR (64.5gm) Kickpoint Medium and S (66gm) Kickpoint Medium.

GRIP
Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cobra S3 driver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra S3 driver   Cobra S3 driver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cobra S3 driver
Page 1 of 1