Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X

Go down 
+21
Cyp_PGA
jurongtiger
Birdman
ghoonk
khan
helmeahmad
colin2011
golf_snowman
tigolfclub
ironfist
DGman
Mizuno
shotah
jimmychoo
kopiO
daveaha
TObe
alucard
S70B
Duval_S
Technospaz
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
helmeahmad
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:48 am

Hi bro snowman, u interested in bridgestone j36? Im using the combo fitted with project x 5.0. Before this i was using mizuno mp57 fitted with ns pro 950 stiffregular, nice club, very soft and i decided to use it for life. But bro, i changed my mind when i try the j36. It much much nicer and softer than the mp57. Plus the project x flighted shaft is an advance technology of shaft. After runing in the shaft, the feeling like heaven. The j36 is not popular in Singapore cause not much pga pro are been sponser using it. Bridgestone golf also does not advertise its product like any other golf company. Bro, u must try man. I highly recomemded the j36 with poject x flighted shaft. After using it for 6 months, i got 3 follower with me now who are my friend with low handicap. They are so impress with the club. If u decide to buy it, my brother is selling the j36 cavity back with project x5.5 brand new, still in plastic and never been hit before. Interested pm me. Thanks
Back to top Go down
khan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
khan

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:03 am

i got mine callaway x20 tour project x 6.0 R recently from a golf sales. doesn't take long to get used into those irons... loving it... two thumbs up ..
Back to top Go down
tigolfclub
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:18 am

Hi Snowman
You can get it at Golf Zone Far East, if they still have it. Mine was bundled with other clubs with other friends. So price prob different. Definitely less than $1000.

Hi Colin
I was using the Mizuno MX23, so it was quite easy for me in terms of club face. I find that the combination of the J36 & PX just phenomenal compared to MP52 when I tried. This just my experience tho. What surprised me was that I can handle the PX that was 30gm heavier than my NSPro 950. NOw that's priceless to me! Razz Oh ya, before that I tried the Titliest 735 on NSPro 1150 & I gave up. Definitely easier than the 735. I'm not sure whether it's enough for you to decide.

Helmeahmad is right tho, like many reviews, if this was a mizuno or titliest, it would probably storm the market. Btw, Matt Avery won the Nationwide Tour this year on the J36:
http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/media/press/2009/2009-10-26

The most forgiving is the Pocket Cavity, than the Cavity Back than the Blades. Mine is a the Combo
3-5 Pocket Cavities
6-8 Cavity Backs
9-P Blades

I was prepared to train on them. But took shorter time than I thought. Most importantly it somehow helped me to strike better. Can't figure that one out tho. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:30 am

Switched over from S300s to PX 5.0s for a couple of months already. Much happier with the feel and feedback from the PX. The only shaft that feels nicer (based on feel) is the KBS.

I'm using non-flighted PX, and the ball flight does not bother me. DGman has seen my ball flights on the trackman when I was getting my TM RAC MBs with PX5.0s adjusted.
Back to top Go down
helmeahmad
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:05 am

Bros, to my feel, KBS, shimada and nspro are about the same. PX are different, it feel more SHIOK! If u strike the ball solid at impact, wah, feel like u just came from having sex! Some more if ur iron j36, like just finish having sex with Megan Fox, plus when u see ur ball flight, macam u come on her face. Laughing Best lah the feeling! Titleist number 1 golf ball, Taylor made number 1 driver, PROJECT X FLIGHTED NUMBER 1 SHAFT, BRIDGESTONE NUMBER 1 IRONS. Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:16 pm

wow...what an exotic description on golf club feel...haha...

if really like, then i cannot use the club everyday..no stamina...even though to do it with Megan Fox is definitely a plus point....haha !!
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:11 pm

S70B wrote:
I thought the Shaft Optimizer wud be a worldwide option.

Given that GH is the main place for Mizuno clubs, they shd get or have it. Best is to call their main office or something. I think the one at Marina should carry it since their best fitter Jeff is there rite?

It is available at Golf House Marina Square Rex, saw it in Jeff's office.
Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Super infor on all shaft specs! Thanks man!

tigolfclub wrote:
Recently got the Project X 6.0 on the Bridgestone J36 forged irons (I know most guys here are mizuno fans. I have them too!). Was on NSPros 950 R. Wanted a heavier shaft to train on. Surprisingly can hit them well within a week, even the 4 iron. Somehow the combination of the Project X with the J36 works for me (tried them on the MP52s before). Now can hit the NSPro with ease..... but nothing beats the thrill and feel of being striking a great shot with a forged iron on a 125gm shaft.... Feeel more macho la! Wink

Review of the Project X:
http://www.sirshanksalot.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=246

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:55 pm

A bit graphic your description, but i get the point! ahha

helmeahmad wrote:
Bros, to my feel, KBS, shimada and nspro are about the same. PX are different, it feel more SHIOK! If u strike the ball solid at impact, wah, feel like u just came from having sex! Some more if ur iron j36, like just finish having sex with Megan Fox, plus when u see ur ball flight, macam u come on her face. Laughing Best lah the feeling! Titleist number 1 golf ball, Taylor made number 1 driver, PROJECT X FLIGHTED NUMBER 1 SHAFT, BRIDGESTONE NUMBER 1 IRONS. Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:21 pm

i use for 2 month with PX .... the shaft feel isnt that gd that NSpro or KBS
Back to top Go down
SIMBA
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:02 pm

As for me i will prefer KBS dunno why when i start using KBS i dont feel like changing to another brand. To me i think the KBS gives me more control and its more stable.
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:11 pm

yeah project x ... is very hard to control maybe because i dont have muscle i just use club face speed n flexiblity to get distance still drive 280 meter nowadays .... but with my iron 7 iron use to be KBS -170meter but now i change to project x same flex but lose 10 meter n control
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:17 pm

wah 7iron 170m......
Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:10 am

Any significant diff with PX standard and PX flighted?
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:17 am

Flighted is designed to launch your longer irons higher
Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:25 am

Eh UAE friend

So given the same PX flex. The flighted one wld be longer and higher? So it wld always be better to have the flighted ones rather than the standard ones?
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:54 am

On flighted shafts, the kickpoints are progressive from long to short irons. On the shorter irons, the shafts are designed to deliver mid-low trajectory shots, but if you apply the same characteristics to the mid and long irons, you'll be hard pressed to get the ball up in the air, and that is where most mid-high handicappers lose distance (e.g. 3i goes marginally further than 5i only). This is where flighted shafts come in.

More useful reading: http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/141867-project-x-vs-project-x-flighted/page__s__e7d1d3d68a45868c4ed67d84804c50f7
Back to top Go down
flogflog
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:18 pm

My new cobra pro cb came with the stock PX 5.5 and I immediately struggle with my swing and consistency for the next 2 months after coming off NS Pro regular. However, once I gotten use to the butt stiff PX, I'm half a club to one club longer (if I really punch down hard) and the feel and trajectory are just great!
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional
jhan18

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Cyp_PGA wrote:
yeah project x ... is very hard to control maybe because i dont have muscle i just use club face speed n flexiblity to get distance still drive 280 meter nowadays .... but with my iron 7 iron use to be KBS -170meter but now i change to project x same flex but lose 10 meter n control

280m is pretty gd for a wee fella like you. I'm not all that big and i only average around 250m these days
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:19 pm

tHAT NAKASHIMA POWER WHICH ADD ME DISTANCE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X   Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynamic Gold, NSPro & Project X
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2