Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open   Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:02 am

Just receive this email and some may already knew

I am pleased to invite you to the first Singapore Demo of the new Titleist 913 Drivers, Fairway Woods and Hybrids at the driving range at the Singapore Open from November 8th till November 11th 2012. We will have two bays at the range for that period, and will be offering 30 minute slots to those keen to come down and try the new clubs. Although these will not be fitting sessions, due to the time restriction, launch monitors will be used to monitor ball flight and our Titleist Fitters will be on hand to talk you through the clubs and make recommendations. Anyone keen to sign up to go through an Advanced Fitting for the metals at a later date, will be able to do so on the day.

Check out the following posts on the Team Titleist blog to find out a bit more about the 913 metals and the Tour Pro validation process:

http://www.titleist.com.sg/teamtitleist/sea/b/blog/archive/2012/09/07/new-titleist-913-drivers-validate-performance-across-worldwide-tours.aspx

http://www.titleist.com.sg/teamtitleist/sea/b/blog/archive/2012/08/27/a-quick-look-at-rory-mcilroy-39-s-prototype-913-fairway-fitting-at-the-barclays.aspx

http://www.titleist.com.sg/teamtitleist/sea/b/blog/archive/2012/09/17/titleist-introduces-913-drivers.aspx

If you would like to sign up for a slot, kindly email me at thomas_hutton@acushnetgolf.com, and let me know your preferred day and time. The first time slot will be at 8am and the last at 5:30pm. Time slots will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, so be sure to get back to me ASAP if you want to attend to ensure you don't miss out. All attendee's will also receive an exclusive Team Titleist goodie bag.

This invitation does not include a ticket to the event, so attendee's will have to arrange their own entry to the tournament. Once at the tournament, there will be a Titleist registration booth at the entrance to the driving range where attendees will be given the appropriate accreditation to enter the range. We will be sharing the range with the professionals playing that week, so obviously as well as being a great opportunity for you to try the new irons, this is also a once in a lifetime opportunity to go inside the ropes and hit balls next to the best players in the world.

Thanks for your support of the Titleist brand. I look forward to catching up with you at the Singapore Open this year.
Back to top Go down
essentiale
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open   Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:31 pm

first come first serve!!!
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open   Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:06 pm

I registered liao, waiting for reply.
Back to top Go down
Najibapark
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Najibapark

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open   Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:41 pm

I want to try out the clubs but rather not embarrassed myself. ;(
Back to top Go down
WILL33
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
WILL33

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open   Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Thanks Slicer51 for sharing the info,

Received this from Titleist this morning.

I have email them to register, waiting for their reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open   Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Invitation to Titleist 913 Demo Session at the Barclay's Singapore Open
Page 1 of 1