Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment

Go down 
+5
Khorkar
teegem
pushslice
Suzuki
aling
9 posters
AuthorMessage
aling
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment   Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:12 am

In Shanghai for a meeting.
Anyone knows where I can see real and Chiong golf stuff?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment   Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:16 am

You can get the shoe, caps, polo tees, gloves, ball marker etc etc..... But never buy golf equipment there, you never know whether is it genuine
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment   Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:11 am

and its expensive over there...shop here better
Back to top Go down
teegem
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
teegem

PostSubject: Re: Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment   Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:31 am

Fake market stop at science muesuem pudong for accessories n bags. Bargain n negotiate.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment   Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:41 am

My best purchase of a adidas golf shirt... cheap but get this... the label printed it as Made in Singapore!
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment   Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:47 am

aling wrote:
Thanks!
China??? I would say most of the stuffs are chiong....even u go boutique u may even get chiong. Because the sales may swap your stuff during packing.
Back to top Go down
teegem
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
teegem

PostSubject: Re: Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment   Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:52 am

Wah I think this comment abt swapping stuff is not really cool. I have not experienced it though!

Typically in china, the branded stuff are expensive and higher in prices. Those adidas or branded shirts with sticker made in Singapore are all chiong stuff. They can be found in Ben Thanh market HCMC at 70000vnd too.

I have not seen real factory rejects in the fake markets in SHA or PEK yet.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment   Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:58 am

teegem wrote:
Wah I think this comment abt swapping stuff is not really cool. I have not experienced it though!

Typically in china, the branded stuff are expensive and higher in prices. Those adidas or branded shirts with sticker made in Singapore are all chiong stuff. They can be found in Ben Thanh market HCMC at 70000vnd too.

Well to share a story, my sister's friend went shanghai and bought a branded bag in the flagship store in Shanghai. After a couple of months using it, the zip broke and so she went to the boutique in Singapore and the sales in Singapore said it's a fake she got. So she need to produce receipt as place and time of proof for the purchase. So after investigation they gave her a new bag and was told, she was swapped with the fake by the sales in Shanghai.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment   Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:06 am

enwee wrote:
teegem wrote:

Well to share a story, my sister's friend went shanghai and bought a branded bag in the flagship store in Shanghai. After a couple of months using it, the zip broke and so she went to the boutique in Singapore and the sales in Singapore said it's a fake she got. So she need to produce receipt as place and time of proof for the purchase. So after investigation they gave her a new bag and was told, she was swapped with the fake by the sales in Shanghai.

OMG affraid
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment   Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:13 am

enwee wrote:
aling wrote:
Thanks!
China??? I would say most of the stuffs are chiong....even u go boutique u may even get chiong. Because the sales may swap your stuff during packing.

@aling,

Hope your meeting called for in Japan. You will have wonderful time buying nice, quality , expensive golf stuffs. oop Topic OFF
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment   Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:16 am

enwee wrote:
teegem wrote:

heng my wife detest going china....

for other matters, i am also ban for going china.... HELP
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment   Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:27 am

sorry original post...OT.....removed

Last edited by Duval_S on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment   Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 am

slinger wrote:
enwee wrote:
teegem wrote:

heng my wife detest going china....

for other matters, i am also ban for going china.... HELP

Hahaha Shi Xiong, If so, I am sure you are ban going to Indonesia for sure Very Happy (better & cheaper)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment   Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genuine and Chiong Golf Equipment
Page 1 of 1