Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

beginner golf equipment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
louis777
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

beginner golf equipment Empty
PostSubject: beginner golf equipment   beginner golf equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm just trying to learn golf only and I know nothing about golf...as a beginner golf, what kind of golf set i should start with...? any good place to buy cheap 2nd hand golf set? appreciate any inputs...
Back to top Go down
renode
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
renode

PostSubject: Re: beginner golf equipment   beginner golf equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Creative Golf by Joe at Kreta Ayer

www.creativegolf.net
Back to top Go down
louis777
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: beginner golf equipment   beginner golf equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:54 pm

I was just surfing the net for info. and found recommendation of this beginner golf set by callaway, Top-Flite XL (2010). Anyone here can recommend where to get cheaper? used/brand new is ok.

Back to top Go down
louis777
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: beginner golf equipment   beginner golf equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:27 pm

please also recommend some places to get golf apparels hehehe....thanks very much...!
Back to top Go down
andykang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: beginner golf equipment   beginner golf equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:40 pm

U like TaylorMade Tour Burner 08, my beginner set (only used 3 pieces, #7, PW & SW, rest new condition) Refer to pix below.

beginner golf equipment Img_2718

beginner golf equipment Img_2719

beginner golf equipment Img_2720
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: beginner golf equipment   beginner golf equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 pm

louis777 wrote:
I was just surfing the net for info. and found recommendation of this beginner golf set by callaway, Top-Flite XL (2010). Anyone here can recommend where to get cheaper? used/brand new is ok.

When I was looking for my beginner's set, the advice I got is to not buy a new "beginner" set coz they'll be (relatively) worthless afterwards, and you won't want to use them once you good for it. So second hand is the way.

I found many good second hand in Marketplace here... check them out... in fact one bro above offers you the burner set which is quite alright.. you can still use the set once you go for game improvement phase as well. Just ask your trainer what kind of shaft's good for you... for beginners, steel shafted irons are usually easier to control.
Back to top Go down
louis777
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: beginner golf equipment   beginner golf equipment I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:14 pm

hmmm....thanks for all the reply...i will check it out and post more queries if i have any...thanks so much...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beginner golf equipment   beginner golf equipment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beginner golf equipment
Page 1 of 1