Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?

Go down 
+3
Technospaz
quinike
opus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:42 am

Hi

Wondering if anyone will be visiting Changi Airport anytime soon? Or anyone happen to just came back and know the price of PSP Go sold inside transit @ changi airport duty free? haha
Cos I will be away next week....I wanna buy PSP Go but not sure how much cheaper is it inside the airport......I am getting impatient and may just grab the $409 deal at Funan if airport is not much cheaper?

I remember electronics in airport v cheap....I bought IPOD for my niece birthday, 20% cheaper than city price @ changi airport
Back to top Go down
quinike
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:58 am

haha i dont know why i know this since im not a gamer. but my friend bought it for 389 at this place near my school, its just between little india and sim lim square. if you want the contact i can ask and pass it to you.

in addition, heard that not alot of gamers are getting it yet because there aren't many games. you can go google the asia.playstation website as you can only buy games for the psp go from that website at this moment. plus wait for the soft launch later in the year and sony singapore might be giving away free games with every purchase like what they are doing now for their european customers.

hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:08 am

wow, saw it at funan today and the design caught my eye....then when i like something i always v impatient one, haha
yes i am checking on the list of games, as long as theres fifa10 n tiger woods 10 i happy
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:36 am

I wouldn't buy it at the airport. I'd pick it up at Funan at stores like G3 or Gamescore. Alternatively, there are other stores like Seow Choon on Jalan Besar which give great prices.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:44 am

For PSP or any other gaming consoles, you can try Eddy Games. http://www.eddygames.com.sg/
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:23 am

If this posts was earlier, I could check it out at the Sin and HK duty free shops as I recently

I was comparing prices for noise reduction earpieces in electronic stores that sell PSP...

HK duty free shop seems slightly cheaper.... itching to buy something there but did not catch my fancy... actually dun mind buying things for our good forumers here to stop my shopping itch..... cheers
Back to top Go down
puteh83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
puteh83

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:43 am

You can try this shop at far east shopping centre 5th level. Try asking them online before you go. http://www.qisahn.com/

Else u can just go there for your other hobby. 2 birds at a go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
quinike
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:58 am

nice recommendation puteh! the prices are really good.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:36 pm

yeah qishan sells at good prices, he use to be a NSF under me when i was still a regular. was just about to recommend him when i saw someone already did before me
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:59 pm

daveaha wrote:
For PSP or any other gaming consoles, you can try Eddy Games. http://www.eddygames.com.sg/

why his website price all $0.00 ? Heehee cheers
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:04 pm

puteh83 wrote:
You can try this shop at far east shopping centre 5th level. Try asking them online before you go. http://www.qisahn.com/

Else u can just go there for your other hobby. 2 birds at a go. Very Happy

wah not bad lei....he got his own lifetime warranty somemore.
haha, ok i think i go far east!
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:06 pm

OMG but QISAHN sold out white colour! No
Back to top Go down
puteh83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
puteh83

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:16 pm

opus wrote:
OMG but QISAHN sold out white colour! No

then get them to check when stock coming in... they are quite friendly...
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:20 pm

okie! calling now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?   Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone been to airport lately? Or going to?
Page 1 of 1