Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}

Go down 
+6
Turbo
Suzuki
duffader
lewisloh
pushslice
Slicer51
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} Empty
PostSubject: Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}   Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:00 pm

[today we’re going to most likely change every single one of your opinions regarding a debate that has been going on for years. And one I almost guarantee you were wrong about. Which is more important: Head (or) Shaft. Golfers seem to be sure of the answer…it’s the shaft right? No, it’s the head. The shaft is the engine. No, the head is what drives the car. Well enough arguing, cause today your going to find out the real answer, the debate is officially over! ]

http://www.mygolfspy.com/mygolfspy-labs-head-vs-shaft/
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}   Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:30 pm

no, its the HANDS Laughing
Back to top Go down
lewisloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}   Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:44 pm

This is interesting.... " While every tester was a single digit handicap, they all hit the super game improvement head the best." Shocked
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}   Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:05 pm

It just represents that the Indian is still the most important to really make use of the forgiveness of the club.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}   Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:11 pm

lewisloh wrote:
This is interesting.... " While every tester was a single digit handicap, they all hit the super game improvement head the best." Shocked

dunno how they conclude the above

when the average table shows that game improvement heads give the least dispersion (16.9 yards offline) and longest distance (274.23 yds)

anyways applying this for us: does anyone how to differentiate super game improvement heads and game improvement heads?
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}   Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Different indian uses different arrow to shoot, end of the day, is still depends on the indian. maybe only single HCP will able to tell the different, for high HCP dont need to change.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}   Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:48 pm

[quote="pushslice"]
lewisloh wrote:

anyways applying this for us: does anyone how to differentiate super game improvement heads and game improvement heads?

Perhaps bigger clubhead face, much lower MoE, bigger sweet spot, thicker clubhead sole, more off-set, full cavity backed, etc.
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}   Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 pm

It was test for driver bro Turbo

Irons, yea i probably can make that distinction. However, technical speca such as moi and cog is beyond the regular golfers (unless they check maltby)

Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}   Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 pm

pushslice wrote:
It was test for driver bro Turbo

Irons, yea i probably can make that distinction. However, technical speca such as moi and cog is beyond the regular golfers (unless they check maltby)

Oh, I see ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}   Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Swing is most important.
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}   Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:58 pm

SHiC endorses forgiving driver heads!

Beer
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}   Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Curious what is their definition of players head...is G20 a player's head? R11s a players head? many pros using them. these are hardly Superdeep range...more GI range.

If they use a Superdeep for one side to K15 on other side, same loft, same shaft...any difference?

also the shaft from a S-Flex Asian TM stock shaft to a Diamana Ahina S-flex? same weight (well almost the same) same length, same SW....

how about a Superdeep 9.5 with Diamana Ahina Vs a K15 with TM stock S-flex Asian spec shaft?

Back to top Go down
LeftRightUpDown
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}   Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Swing is most important.

head (the one between your ears) is the most important
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}   Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head (vs) Shaft – {Which Is More Important?}
Page 1 of 1