Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cobra Demo

Go down 
+10
Cobra
Seiko
mysticsea
ironfist
Roystonnn
tookii
sunny
mervyntan
daveaha
Duval_S
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ooniik
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Cobra Demo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobra Demo   Cobra Demo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:02 am

Any other FR on the new Cobra Driver??
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Demo   Cobra Demo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:13 am

pls look up mr. Birdmans FR.. he used alot energy to test the Zl already..
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Demo   Cobra Demo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 am

from Birdman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry all, been busy with the testing and other work. Sorry I couldn't make it down to MBGC last nite. Tired out from testing 6 drivers and close to 60 balls for each. Today a bit stiff.

Turbo, you got it right 2 out of 3. Just took a look at the ZL to confirm the specs. For R flex, weight is 50g and torque 5 deg, however the kick is mid.

Having hit the driver repeatedly, I sort of feel it's an in between of US and Asian specs, ie - the shaft isn't exactly as whippy as a typical Jap spec shaft and there is a little more heft to it than the usual light as-a-feather-I-can't-feel-the-head Jap club. Design-wise as I understand it, it's more for someone who wants high MOI for straighter and higher launch with some ability to work the ball a little. Ian Poulter liked it enough to put it in his bag after a couple of weeks with it, using it about 8 times a round during the Barclay's. Perhaps it's just a matter of getting the right engine to drive the ZL for Turbo.

It's sweet club this, Cobra's got it pretty much right this time round. I heard from a retailer it's moving like hot cakes for him.
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Demo   Cobra Demo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:18 am

Agumon wrote:
pls look up mr. Birdmans FR.. he used alot energy to test the Zl already..
New Cobra ZL Driver Today at 2:22 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry all, been busy with the testing and other work. Sorry I couldn't make it down to MBGC last nite. Tired out from testing 6 drivers and close to 60 balls for each. Today a bit stiff.

Turbo, you got it right 2 out of 3. Just took a look at the ZL to confirm the specs. For R flex, weight is 50g and torque 5 deg, however the kick is mid.

Having hit the driver repeatedly, I sort of feel it's an in between of US and Asian specs, ie - the shaft isn't exactly as whippy as a typical Jap spec shaft and there is a little more heft to it than the usual light as-a-feather-I-can't-feel-the-head Jap club. Design-wise as I understand it, it's more for someone who wants high MOI for straighter and higher launch with some ability to work the ball a little. Ian Poulter liked it enough to put it in his bag after a couple of weeks with it, using it about 8 times a round during the Barclay's. Perhaps it's just a matter of getting the right engine to drive the ZL for Turbo.

It's sweet club this, Cobra's got it pretty much right this time round. I heard from a retailer it's moving like hot cakes for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cobra Demo   Cobra Demo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cobra Demo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2