Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes

Go down 
+12
chien
Peterinjb
Turbo
golfanatic
Golfer Guy
eug3n3_ang
DKing
shimizu.toruk
enwee
Slicer51
lewisloh
Kyle
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Kyle

Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes Empty
PostSubject: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Anyone tried the shoes before? Very Happy

The design looks nice,but not sure if worth it.
Back to top Go down
lewisloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:01 pm

I have been wearing spikeless shoes for a while. It is very convenient on and off course. Even when the spikeless worn out, I still have a pair for nice shoes for daily wear.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:06 pm

lewisloh wrote:
I have been wearing spikeless shoes for a while. It is very convenient on and off course. Even when the spikeless worn out, I still have a pair for nice shoes for daily wear.

I like that though ... " 1 stone for 2 birds "
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 pm

lewisloh wrote:

Good point....haha!
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:00 am

Kyle wrote:
lewisloh wrote:

Good point....haha!
go try it out lah< i don't have the FJ or Ecco but do have a pair of Adicross good to wear on and off the course.
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
shimizu.toruk

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 am

Don't know about the FJ Contour, but I have a pair of Ecco Street Premiere. Super comfortable. Sometimes I wear it to work as well :-)
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:33 am

You might like to try the FootJoy Street.
I was looking for the Casual Contours as well but the white color won't be available till the end of the month. But just as well, as I find the Street to be better.

Full leather, comes with one year waterproof warranty. They actually issue a warranty card for this. The sole is different from the Casual Contours, not the little round studs as found on the Eccos and Adicross as well. There are ridges along the sides, which I find, provides more lateral support. Let me see if I can upload a picture of this.

Best thing is the price. There is sale going on now and I got it for $99.

Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:39 am

Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes FJStreet
Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes FJSt

There you go.
Pictures taken with low light but I hope it helps.

And yes they are comfortable.
Back to top Go down
eug3n3_ang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:42 am

Where is the sale for $99? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 am

I got mine from Vinc Golf at Far East Shopping Centre.
Saw it at Suntec as well, same price.
Back to top Go down
Golfer Guy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:44 am

Where to get the Ecco Street Premier? Am interested in getting. Need to use for work and play (pun intended) ......
Back to top Go down
lewisloh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Golfer Guy wrote:
Where to get the Ecco Street Premier? Am interested in getting. Need to use for work and play (pun intended) ......

I brought a pair at Taka 4th Storey Golf apartment few weeks ago. They are offering 10% discount during the golf fiesta sales.
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
shimizu.toruk

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Golfer Guy wrote:

I know Taka selling, so is Transview in Suntec (limited colours). Of course there's the Ecco boutique in Ion Orchard.

I got mine from the US when I went there for work recently.

HTH
Back to top Go down
Golfer Guy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:45 pm

I called the Ecco store at Ion, the salesgirl who answered the phone was lost, she told me to call back later as she said that she was the only one in the store at the time handling customers. I called back later and there was no answer. Not good.
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
shimizu.toruk

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:49 pm

The Ecco Store in Ion definitely have, but like Bro lewisloh mentioned, if Taka got 10% off then might as well get from there. If you have Taka credit card, might have further discounts I think...
Back to top Go down
Golfer Guy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:52 pm

I will make a trip to both soon and when I do, will post an update. Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:03 pm

I can't find any place that sells the Footjoy Contour casual shoes leh...any idea?

There's no Footjoy shops in SG right ? or is there?
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Kyle wrote:
I can't find any place that sells the Footjoy Contour casual shoes leh...any idea?

There's no Footjoy shops in SG right ? or is there?

They are available now but not all colors.
Try Pan West outlets or Vinc Golf at Far East Shopping Center.

Only colors available now are brown/taupe and black/taupe.

Rest of the colors should be available towards the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
golfanatic
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
golfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:07 pm

any idea what is the price that they are selling in both Vinc and Pan West? Tks
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 pm

golfanatic wrote:
any idea what is the price that they are selling in both Vinc and Pan West? Tks
FJ one is around 180....
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:52 pm

If I am not wrong, GD also selling this spikes shoes by FJ ...
Back to top Go down
Peterinjb
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Was looking around for such 'street' shoes last week.

Isetan Lido have the ecco at 10pct discount, cheapest model 249sgd, the better looking ones 300+

Saw the FJ casual at Golf house at Marina Square, going at 99sgd but seriously i think it looks ugly... FJ also have a better looking model but that is priced at 185sgd.

Finally found the Adicross at one of the golf shop 2nd level Far East SS.. Selling at 139sgd but the lady offered 12sgd after i asked for discount. I was looking for the brown one which they dun carry so i passed. Also, read somewhere on the forum that some guys bot it at 109sgd after discount.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Adicross? During the Adidas recent sales, only 80+ after discount. Btw Ashworth also got 1 spikeless golf shoe.
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Anybody seen or tried Nike TW 13 ??
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Kengnam

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:21 pm

This type of spikeless golf shoe really can bite on ground?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes   Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Footjoy Contour Casual Spikeless Shoes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next