Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership

Go down 
+22
Khorkar
alucard
blee67
mUAr_cHEe
slinger
jeffman88
asahi
nutty88
Shooter
Technospaz
kim001
ahnah
stingray
chien
sywog
Gray
ehyouagain
pushslice
pug
enwee
adious
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership   Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:54 am

alucard wrote:
Sorry to dig up an old thread. How about between OCC vs Keppel vs Seletar. I'm also thinking of buying one and my requirements as follows. Any advice appreciated.

Only weekdays golf
Rest of facilities seldom use
Don't like Nsrcc cos prefer to play leisurely pace (doesn't mean slow. Like can stop after 9 holes for a quick drink type)
Stay in tanjong pagar

keppel is not too bad actually on the week days.. although slots are hard to book, but somehow course is empty when we get there on thursday mornings...
Back to top Go down
artchang00
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership   Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:08 am

alucard wrote:
Sorry to dig up an old thread. How about between OCC vs Keppel vs Seletar. I'm also thinking of buying one and my requirements as follows. Any advice appreciated.

Only weekdays golf
Don't like Nsrcc cos prefer to play leisurely pace (doesn't mean slow. Like can stop after 9 holes for a quick drink type)
Stay in tanjong pagar

OCC has Silver membership which means you can still play but you pay for discounted green fees and buggy. Gold member don't need to pay green fees, just buggy which is $26 or so.

We started as Silver and converted to Gold. Silver is about $10k now. Was only $7k early this year. Funny- Gold's $40k or so now, which mean it has dropped from $45k when early this year.
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
p3nboy

PostSubject: Re: Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership   Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:56 pm

Is Keppel weekend golf slot very difficult to get?
Back to top Go down
jmchan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership   Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:30 pm

Are you referrring to Saturday or Sunday?

Saturday AM is the most difficult and Sunday PM is the easiest. 

Keppel Weekend golf requires balloting a week before. However, if you are not successful with the ballot you can still go down on Monday early morning to book. Some golfers go as early as 5am to make sure that they get a flight. Booking starts at 7am but usually most flights are taken by 6.30. Assuming you are really bad luck and never get ballot and you have a flight of 4 golfers - it means once a month you have to get up early to ensure a weekend slot.

For Sunday PM, you can get flights if you call Monday morning.
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
p3nboy

PostSubject: Re: Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership   Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:35 pm

Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
manfatt
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: try werren social member. pay 50%. purely exclusive to members.   Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:17 pm

enwee wrote:
alucard wrote:

Only weekdays golf
Stay in tanjong pagar
wkend game locally can never had a leisure pace. Unless you wannt play sun pm. U think Seletar and Keppel with only 18 holes can?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership   Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re : Keppel Club or Seletar Country Club Membership
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3