Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

question about playing in batam

Go down 
+2
Jax
mi5trooper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

question about playing in batam Empty
PostSubject: question about playing in batam   question about playing in batam I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:53 pm

i have a few question about playing in batam. if anyone have info, pls update us, thank you.

1. i would like to book my own ferry to batam. is there any local agent we can call to book green fee? can i get the agent to arrange transport to the golf course?

2. will the golf course or the agent able to match up people playing? i mean if i am only 1 ball, instead of paying extra, can the club help match up the golfer?

(i have check the website, if 1 ball can also play in the weekday, just pay $25 extra).

3. is there any nice golf shopping place in batam? just for see see look look also nice.

4. if you have agent or golf course contact, do share with us too. i have found some email in the golf course website, i will share the info if i have finally experience them.
thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jax
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Jax

PostSubject: Re: question about playing in batam   question about playing in batam I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:49 am

There are few courses in Batam. If you book through the clubs, normally they will arrange everything, including express immigration clearance. You can try Palm Spring at www.palmspring.com.sg or Tering Bay at www.teringbay.com.sg. Package should include Return Ferry and land transfer at Batam. You just need to get to TMFT (for these 2 clubs) to Batam Fast, check in your golf bags and the next time you see your golf bags will be in the club house.

Golf shopping - no idea....
Back to top Go down
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: question about playing in batam   question about playing in batam I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:44 am

1. Booking

You can book directly with Batam Fast : http://www.batamfast.com/home/index.ashx

However, their online booking is under maintenace now, but you can call them or e-mail them your booking.

2. Game Matching

The golf course can check with other 2 or 3 balls to see if they want to play with you, but most of the time, esp on weekdays, the decision lies with the other players whether they want to let you join them.

3. Golf Shopping. No idea if there is any good golf shopd in Batam.

4. Best way to play Batam is to book directly with the golf course online. You can get best deals, and seamless services. Check out their promotions online. There are agents for Batam golf but if you are alone, they won't be able to offer you better deals than the golf courses.
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: question about playing in batam   question about playing in batam I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:57 am

Golf shopping in batam is expensive.... Dun waste time. Most ppl from batam come sg to shop....
Back to top Go down
red0rc
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: question about playing in batam   question about playing in batam I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:19 am

Hi All, Does you require to be a HC in-order to play in Batam? I just got (bought) my PC Smile
I understand that most of the course in SG require a HC or accompanied by a HC in-order to play?
Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: question about playing in batam   question about playing in batam I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:55 am

thinking...

22 may. tue. i hope to visit batam first time for golf game. i hoping to stay for the night to dine, drink and rest. then return to sg on wed morning.

want to go together?
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: question about playing in batam   question about playing in batam I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:51 am

If you intend to stay, mihgt as well play 2 games and retun to SG in the evening
Back to top Go down
red0rc
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: question about playing in batam   question about playing in batam I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:33 pm

There are some package provided by PlamSpring where they give you 2 games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question about playing in batam   question about playing in batam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question about playing in batam
Page 1 of 1