Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE !!! Clearing of old Bowling Digest and Car Audio and Electronic Magazines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

FREE !!! Clearing of old Bowling Digest and Car Audio and Electronic Magazines Empty
PostSubject: FREE !!! Clearing of old Bowling Digest and Car Audio and Electronic Magazines   FREE !!! Clearing of old Bowling Digest and Car Audio and Electronic Magazines I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Hi guys, I am moving house soon and my new place don't seem to have a place for these magazines above. I got around 30 of each types but they are rather old issues. Just checking if any interest if not, it will go into the bin. Anybody interested can contact me at 90303931 and self collect around Holland Village Circle Line vicinity.

Titu
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

FREE !!! Clearing of old Bowling Digest and Car Audio and Electronic Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE !!! Clearing of old Bowling Digest and Car Audio and Electronic Magazines   FREE !!! Clearing of old Bowling Digest and Car Audio and Electronic Magazines I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Titu, pls send it to the recycle bin and not rubbish bin hor.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: FREE !!! Clearing of old Bowling Digest and Car Audio and Electronic Magazines   FREE !!! Clearing of old Bowling Digest and Car Audio and Electronic Magazines I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:36 pm

My place no recycle bin leh NUtty. Can do me a favor and pick it up from my place and throw it in the recycle bin please? TQVM... lol!

titu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE !!! Clearing of old Bowling Digest and Car Audio and Electronic Magazines   FREE !!! Clearing of old Bowling Digest and Car Audio and Electronic Magazines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE !!! Clearing of old Bowling Digest and Car Audio and Electronic Magazines
Page 1 of 1