Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...

Go down 
+9
enwee
schnell
frosTEE
willbudiman
fluffystuff
kian
JonL_TK
mUAr_cHEe
ljlow
13 posters
AuthorMessage
ljlow
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... Empty
PostSubject: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Anyone knows anywhere i can pre-order this stick?
want to buy for wifey leh... thou she havent started golf... Hooray

http://www.golfwrx.com/2012/04/10/ping-bubba-pink-g20-now-available/

Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... BubbaPingDriverSole1
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:44 pm

check golf smith from june 1...
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:02 pm

Heard BFG can pre order now
Back to top Go down
ljlow
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Hmm... frosTEE, you've got mail~~ Cool

Thanks, Jon!
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:21 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
Heard BFG can pre order now

i heard kian already setting up tent at BFG front door.
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:33 pm

actually im more keen on the blue cally fit with tour ad bb lol
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:49 pm

too much kitty and u need some daniel now?
Back to top Go down
fluffystuff
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 am

totally disappointed they only offered 10.5 for lefties. Obviously Bubba's 7.5 is a bit overkill for noobs like me but would be preferred a 9.5. I would have thought maybe just for one, they would offer similar specs for lefties and righties since it was a Bubba driver. Individually serially numbered would have been nice

Any ideas how much it'll cost in SG? Lefties got special discount? I might still get itchy and break the piggy bank =)

Would be funny if i bought one in 10.5 R, strutted off the the range in Bubba's full white outfit at the masters....took a huge swing.... and carried 150m Very Happy
Back to top Go down
willbudiman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
willbudiman

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:54 am

BFG indonesia started to accpet preorders already..just put a deposit yesterday on the club which is due to arrive somewhere in june i think..so i suppose BFG singapore should also have?
Back to top Go down
fluffystuff
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:27 pm

will go train my driver seriously for the next month. If I can manage Bubba-ish drives I shall get this driver!

So far.....I can manage a huge snap hook like Bubba does, usually not out of intention but due to lack of skill. The people on the next fairway on the right will attest to this Embarassed Now how to make it snap hook 300 yards....hmm.....

A cheaper alternative will be to buy a can of spray paint and....paint all my clubs pink!
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Dear GRians,

In process of checking the full specs and details will be available soon!

Back to top Go down
schnell
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
schnell

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:09 pm

i'll like to take a queue number pls! Smile
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:56 pm

It's limited edition of the G20. U can order online as well from U$399.99
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 pm

This is what I called the Star Power in action! To put it bluntly, "posion" is spreading fast across the masses. Once a particular Tour Player wins a major tourney, the social golfers will follow what this superstar used be it driver, putter, irons, apparels, etc. etc. No one talk about buying a Ping driver with pink head and shaft before Bubba won this Major last Sunday. I would classify it as merely "ä flash in the Pan!"

No wonder a large percentage of the overall cost of an equipment goes to endorsement and advertisement fees.

I guess we might be witnessing a drastic drop in Nike equipment sales now ... lol!
Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:40 am

willbudiman wrote:
BFG indonesia started to accpet preorders already..just put a deposit yesterday on the club which is due to arrive somewhere in june i think..so i suppose BFG singapore should also have?

bro willbudiman,
preorder for pink g20 you mean?
Back to top Go down
willbudiman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
willbudiman

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:43 am

audi wrote:
willbudiman wrote:

bro willbudiman,
preorder for pink g20 you mean?

yap thats right bro audi..put my order thru william, the resident pro there..or you can ask wandi, or iis as well if you know them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Had a chat with the rep from PING Singapore and due to high demand and the limited numbers of driver allocated for each country, they might not be able to supply the indent orders.

Retailing price will be at SGD $1,018 and stocks should arrive in June.

For those who are really interested, you may place the order but allocation of the driver can only be confirm on a much later date.

Back to top Go down
waterlily
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:49 pm

BFG Keppel has become the 1st store to have sold this limited edition driver in Singapore, Pro Gabriel did the fitting session.

Once received, photos will be shocking everyone PINKED at my expenses.

frosTEE wrote:
Had a chat with the rep from PING Singapore and due to high demand and the limited numbers of driver allocated for each country, they might not be able to supply the indent orders.

For those who are really interested, you may place the order but allocation of the driver can only be confirm on a much later date.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:55 pm

frosTEE wrote:
[size=9]Had a chat with the rep from PING Singapore and due to high demand and the limited numbers of driver allocated for each country, they might not be able to supply the indent orders.

OMG!!! S$1,018 for a pinkie US driver! affraid I wonder who has such a deep pocket for such pricey driver! Cool

All owners of this Bubba-endorsed driver better pray hard that he can at least drive 3/4 of Bubba's driving distance in order to justify your investment. Laughing
Back to top Go down
fluffystuff
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:00 am

ouch, way over budget for me. I'mma gonna buy a regular G20 and spray pink the entire thing pink instead. And I'll tape up the shaft pink. Who knows, maybe art and craft spray paint have an aerodynamic properties that help increase swing speed and the tape affects the kick point and decreases spin on the ball. Razz

In all seriousness I'll prob give this one a miss and try the new Nike VR-S driver. Heard nothing but good review from some forum folks
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 am

Rather be like Happy Gilmore......
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:15 pm

proceeds for the driver sale is going to charity. i think this should explain, right?
Back to top Go down
fluffystuff
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:38 pm

only 5% actually. the remainder goes to Ping. Based on that percentage, I hardly can justify paying such a huge markup for a club which is essentially stock but painted pink. Maybe if there was a nice aftermarket shaft, or if it was serially numbered, or a larger % went to charity, I would give it a thought.

Back to top Go down
fluffystuff
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:40 pm

April 12, 2012
PING announced today it will increase its charitable contribution from the sale of 5,000 pink G20™️ drivers to $50 per club, ensuring a $250,000 donation toward Masters Champion Bubba Watson’s goal of raising $1 million for charity in 2012. The decision comes after the overwhelming response to the introduction of the club just two days ago.

On Tuesday, PING had pledged 5% of the proceeds to charity when it introduced the all-pink driver, which is inspired by the G20 driver Bubba used to win the Masters. The 5,000 limited-edition drivers will be available in golf shops around June 1.

“We looked back at the last few days and realized that with all the tremendous energy Bubba has created with his win at the Masters and for our brand, we needed to do more with this opportunity to give back to those in need,” said John A. Solheim, PING Chairman & CEO. “The response to the pink G20s has exceeded expectations at this point, so we’re increasing our commitment to help bring Bubba closer to his goal of raising $1 million for charity this year.”

my mistake....i'm glad they're pledging more....good job Ping! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Champion
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Guys Guys,

Bubba Long PINK 2012 Limited Edition G20 driver. In the world PING only produces 5,000pcs. At this point, might only be out in Jun. All distributor around the world is only given limited allocation.

Singapore allocation (10pcs) all taken similar as those in Indonesia. Of course every retailer will ask for deposit now or full payment. I will says chance are very slim at this point in time.

No promises here. How many are keen? I will help to check. Price direct from Distributor - TBC. Internet price does not seems true.

Ping Golf

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...   Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-order... PING Bubba Pink G20...
Page 1 of 1