Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?

Go down 
+10
solarpop
joleelyn
peace2903
sunny
slinger
Technospaz
ironfist
TheFocalPoint
missmoon
tronos
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? Empty
PostSubject: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:06 am

itchy hand again and bought a NVS and NV pink shafts from the Aldilastore off Ebay for cheap...... now realize i may not be able to handle a pink shaft....read in the previous toonhouse forum about shaft skins...where can i get them in Singapore... if all fail will use electrical shrink tubing....or start wearing a Bubba Watson hat
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:18 am

take some pic of the shaft and show us ...
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:33 am

maybe you might consider carbon-fibre wrapping it? might add a few grams to the shaft though... my friend can do it.
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:41 am

just click the buy button last night...only US$11 each....
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ironfist

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:13 am

lol real men wear pink! haha but that is really cheap for those shafts lah..
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:03 am

Sell to MT or Slinger.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:51 am

i have the pink paula creamer NV shafts aeons ago, now upgraded from shaft from apparel liao...... my fav color

btw, the pink NV shaft really helps, everytime i play with new folks, i get strokes after they saw my sissy pink shafts...... but it only last that long

mayb MT is more appropriate candidate, cos he still looking for "work", he needs the extra income
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:53 am

slinger wrote:
mayb MT is more appropriate candidate, cos he still looking for "work", he needs the extra income

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:50 am

Pink is cool. I got pink shirts too.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:49 pm

Aiya, i wanted some pink shafts from Aldilastore, boh choy, can share shipping. Consider selling? If yes, watz the flex? If not, how much the shipping?
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:30 pm

they charge shipping US$9 UPS Worldwide Expedited. Very cheap.....will have to get the items to see if it is really worth it. The $11 pink NV/NVS shaft only limited selection.
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:58 pm

omg pink!!! ...
Back to top Go down
solarpop
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
solarpop

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:27 pm

US$9?? The last time i asked he quoted me USD$80+ that's why i didn't buy.. wanted to get the pink shafts.. and some NV hybrids..
Back to top Go down
ron81
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ron81

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:31 am

IMHO, Pink is really a very cool color for a man to use.. Well, I'm having lotsa pink in my wardrobe.. Cheers..
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:18 am

seems like its too good to be true. I itchy hand order another hybrid shaft and the 2nd invoice (original 2 shaft + the new hybrid shaft) shipping comes out to $65.85!!!!!!!!! 3balls can send 5 Golf clubs (including 2 drivers) for $39.95 but 3 shafts will take $65.85!!!!.

was really looking forward to the pink NV shaft having decided to leave use as it is.

Should have paid for the 1st invoice and not be so greedy Sad
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:21 am

tronos,

u shipped your stuff already? i was just toying with the idea of getting the Aldila Voodoo SXV6 shaft for the R9 driver, just in case my Fubuki one is not suitable...
was just wondering if can ship together. i emphasise i'm just 'toying' with the idea. ehehhee.. a bit broke after succumbing to the R9 TP. Smile
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:21 am

tronos,

we understand... we all have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder for golf shopping and golf games Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:25 am

Buy buy buy.... what a motto.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:38 am

We are going trigger happy with our mouse. Now I know why US economy is bouncing back from disaster... coz we HELPED!!!!
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:24 am

TheFocalPoint wrote:
tronos,

u shipped your stuff already? i was just toying with the idea of getting the Aldila Voodoo SXV6 shaft for the R9 driver, just in case my Fubuki one is not suitable...
was just wondering if can ship together. i emphasise i'm just 'toying' with the idea. ehehhee.. a bit broke after succumbing to the R9 TP. Smile

I also need a pink NVS L-flex, if can do combined shipping....
Back to top Go down
solarpop
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
solarpop

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:21 pm

tronos wrote:
seems like its too good to be true. I itchy hand order another hybrid shaft and the 2nd invoice (original 2 shaft + the new hybrid shaft) shipping comes out to $65.85!!!!!!!!! 3balls can send 5 Golf clubs (including 2 drivers) for $39.95 but 3 shafts will take $65.85!!!!.

was really looking forward to the pink NV shaft having decided to leave use as it is.

Should have paid for the 1st invoice and not be so greedy Sad

Dude where did you get your shipping costs from? 3balls charge US$39.95 for first club, and US$7.50 for each additional club. As far as i know, these are standard international charges.

Just want to clarify so that the other forum members don't get a wrong idea. Or if you have a good deal on shipping, then please share with the rest of us...
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:36 pm

ya, my bad, 3balls is $39.95 for 1st club.... so far 3ball shipping is one of the better rates. BTW Aldilastore relies is a bit long, they only started replying my questions asked 2 days ago. Still waiting on their reply on the $9 shipping....looks like its a mistake on their part.
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:31 am

why dun u guys send to vPost? MUCH cheaper than $39.95USD... and the best part is, you can instruct them to pack similar items together and ship as 1 item.. e.g. umbrella and golf shaft, look the same right? if they can fit the umbrella in a golf box, then it's 1 item, and not 2... last time i brought in 5 sets of Project X Shafts (total 40 pieces) and they packed it together before delivering it and calculating the cost.

may want to consider....
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ironfist

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:39 am

TheFocalPoint wrote:
why dun u guys send to vPost? MUCH cheaper than $39.95USD... and the best part is, you can instruct them to pack similar items together and ship as 1 item.. e.g. umbrella and golf shaft, look the same right? if they can fit the umbrella in a golf box, then it's 1 item, and not 2... last time i brought in 5 sets of Project X Shafts (total 40 pieces) and they packed it together before delivering it and calculating the cost.

may want to consider....

hmm i've actually been considering doing this.. some ebay stores have really exorbitant shipping rates. GlobalGolf has by far the best at 29.99. any idea how much it would cost to ship say just one driver over by vPost?
Back to top Go down
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:04 am

Ha.... after Ian Poulter win.... pink is definitely coming into fashion for Guys...

Hooray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?   bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bought cheap PINK NV abd NVS shafts off Ebay...now how to hide the pink?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next