Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)

Go down 
+13
S70B
DGman
sywog
wolverine
Shanks!
Derek
asahi
kwannick
jeremykoh
Turbo
efoong
markteo
frosTEE
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) Empty
PostSubject: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Dear GRians,

BFG will be launching Yonex Golf Fitting Officially on the 5th April (Thurs) from 5:30pm - 8pm.

Mardan Mamat will be around to do some demo and have a chit-chat session. The Yonex Japanese representatives will also be around to explain in detail on what goes behind Yonex golf technology.

Details
Venue : BFG Bukit Merah
Time : 5:30 pm - 8 pm
Finger food and drinks will be served

Only 10 slots are available, please RSVP.

Back to top Go down
markteo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Me me me!!!
Back to top Go down
efoong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
efoong

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Will Ryo ishikawa come as a special guest???
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:30 pm

efoong wrote:
Will Ryo ishikawa come as a special guest???

If Ryo makes a guest appearance, I would definitely attend ... He is good!
Back to top Go down
efoong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
efoong

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:37 pm

but support mardan as well...he did so well this year keep it up...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:50 pm

efoong wrote:
but support mardan as well...he did so well this year keep it up...

Absolutely, he is our true blue home grown talent ... Cool
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:07 pm

i wan a slot do advise timing
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:02 pm

RSVP Yonex Official Launch

1. Mark Teo
2. Jeremy Koh

*Don't need to book slot, just come down, chit chat and try out the clubs Smile
Back to top Go down
kwannick
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
kwannick

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:29 pm

I have always wanted to go down to BGF to have a look around but from the whispers in GR, I hear it is an extremely poisonous place...Especially to one's wallet.

This new Yonex launch just affirms my belief. Very Happy

*Musstttt stttaayyyy awaaaaayyyyyyy*
Back to top Go down
markteo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:46 pm

can i bring 大包?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Dear GRians,

BFG will be launching Yonex Golf Fitting Officially on the 5th April (Thurs) from 5:30pm - 8pm.

Mardan Mamat will be around to do some demo and have a chit-chat session. The Yonex Japanese representatives will also be around to explain in detail on what goes behind Yonex golf technology.

Details
Venue : BFG Bukit Merah
Time : 5:30 pm - 8 pm
Finger food and drinks will be served

Only 10 slots are available, please RSVP.

1. markteo
2. jeremykoh
3. asahi

Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Great news for those who have signed up for the Yonex Golf Fitting launch at BFG today.

You will receive :-

- Yonex Cap with Mardan and a Special Guest signature
- High Tea Buffet with Asahi Beer to go along
- Photo taking session
- Get a chance to have a chat with Yonex Japan Head of Sales & Marketing and Head of R&D

The event is starting at 5:30pm but there's already some action going in the den.

Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) Yonex_11

Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:00 pm

I will rush by after work!!!
Back to top Go down
Shanks!
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Shanks!

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:09 pm

I'll drop by.
Back to top Go down
wolverine
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:18 pm

will be there after work
Back to top Go down
sywog
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

thanks to Ishikawa many younger Japanese golfers have gone back to Yonex.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 am

pictures pictures!!!!

for those who have taken pictures, please post as long as the amazingly fat and ugly fitter is not featured...

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:25 am

No pics from me Eric but that 3H fairway wood is a beaut!

5wd height with 3+ wood distance. 4DToto can't sleep tonite after trying it out at the range and also the 3 hybrid with Tour AD UT shaft you loaned Lostsoul.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:35 am

a lot of restless souls tonight after the punggol range session.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:40 am

i thot the UT85S was good in the Ping I-20. when the shaft was installed into the Yonex H3, it brought new meaning to easy, straight and long.

just make sure CCC do not put a skymark on that head and keep him away from your 3 w Rex.

DGman
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:48 am

The hybrid is nice and the UT shaft has proven that its a tough shaft to beat for the general masses. well suited for swingers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:21 am

Dear Friends of BFG,

Thank you for your support and time coming to the launch of Yonex at BFG.

Special thanks to :-

Our Guest of Honour, Mardan and Siti

Special Guest : Atiwit Jazz, our lady pro JiaLi, Alastair from Sunrise, Tatsu San from Product
Development, Yuki San from Sales and Marketing Yonex.

Steven and Jared for helping out in the preparations of the event

Most importantly The Friends of BFG - Captain Andrew Low, Rex (S70B), Shotah (Wliiam), Alex, Jeremy (jeremykoh), Danny(s), Dominic (Shanks), Brandon (Asahi), Joe (CCC), Justine, Benny Teo, Big Chris (Shamusan), Andrew (Slinger), Nicholas (Eiji), Leonard(Grooveballer), Phil (Vinny), Hubert (Birdman), Derek (Derek), Yang aka Korean Spy, Danny (Korean), Patrick, Derek, eunice and all GRians whom i have failed to mention.

The event was a great success and thank you once again for your support Smile

Pictures will be up really soon!
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:59 am

Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) Yonex_12

Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) Yonex_13

Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) Yonex_14

Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) Yonex_15

More pictures can be found at www.facebook.com/bigfishgolf
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:23 am

man, no pics from me either but damn the yonex clubs are easy to hit, creamily soft and super long...

mid iron was 190 yards

0i was 250 yards...

i'm sold...

i didn't even get the chance to hit the FW and driver...
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:56 am

Sham....i thot you beat all the pros with your long drive contest for driver and driving iron.

they are still hurting from the fact.

DGman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)   Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Launch of Yonex Golf Fitting at BFG Bukit Merah on 5th April with Mardan Mamat (Limited Slots Available)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next