Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf bermudas

Go down 
+13
nientsu
wolverine
mUAr_cHEe
mowen
alvin7379
eiji
angeldogleslie
peace2903
golf_snowman
Technospaz
wilkang
duffader
zacaroo
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zacaroo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
zacaroo

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:35 am

Hi guys, I've just started learning golf recently and I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if this is the place to ask some questions I have.

I'm looking for decent-price golf Bermudas that have a nice fit (not too baggy) and also comfortable. I've tried Nike ones today at golf house it's quite comfortable and seems like it's made of some dri fit material. At the price of $54 after discount, do you guys think it's a good buy? Or can anyone point me to a few places that have what I need at good prices haha.

Also, where I can i find this soft Sunday bags? Don't have to be branded or anything.

Thanks in advance and I gotta say golf is a wonderful sport cheers
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:15 am

We only live once!
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:18 am

Nikes at 50+ is a bargain. Very Happy

Else u can try perrygear at transview.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:19 am

duffader wrote:
We only live once!

I agree.

If it's a bit pricey but you like the feel and look, gopher'it! Smile

Welcome to GR, by the way Smile
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:30 am

Golf direct do sell some golf apparel, maybe you can consider to take a look there too...

alternative, spend 1 to 2 hour in Far East SC, walk around the golf shops, quite a few of them, and you might find something there too...I think Vince Golf , selling Nike golf stuff, is also there, apparel might be cheaper ..just guessing...keke
Back to top Go down
zacaroo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
zacaroo

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:55 am

Many thanks for the helpful comments guys! I've tried golf direct, sad to say not much selection. Guess I'll try fesc this weekend. albino
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:19 am

Perry Gear has nice design now.... I got mine for $45 for 2, there was a sale at NSRCC.
Nike are sometimes overated.... some of the design are so ah peh.....price not = quality & design....
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
angeldogleslie

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:33 am

hi peace2903,

when you got your perry gear berms?

Yes, i agreed. Last i saw, nike berms were really ahpeh looking and yet commanded a premium

Back to top Go down
zacaroo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
zacaroo

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:05 am

haha i agree many labels make their berms really wide probably to cater to the bigger-size caucasians. quite hard to find those nicer looking with a slimmer profile ones. Guess we can share good lobangs here if any of us happen to find any!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:33 am

Golf Center at FESC has quite a selection of apparel.

else you can just tailor if you are particular about material and cut.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:25 pm

It's very hard to get nice looking and lasting ones if budget is a constraint. My Nike and jl ones still servin me well since I bought them 3 yrs ago.
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:55 pm

duffader wrote:
It's very hard to get nice looking and lasting ones if budget is a constraint. My Nike and jl ones still servin me well since I bought them 3 yrs ago.

Dun bluff... the size of the bermudas how can take your increasing waist line for the last 3 years... scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:00 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
duffader wrote:

Dun bluff... the size of the bermudas how can take your increasing waist line for the last 3 years... scratch scratch scratch

Wow ... Partner cum opponent ... u so daring .. suan the gangster of GR .. you get ready to kanna shoot .. kill .. slaughter .. on the golf course ...

But i heard your game very solid and you know duffy is going thru a swing change .... so maybe this is a bait ... u want to bet with duffy ... partner tio si partner .. very clever ...

Yesterday while enjoying some solid durians with Slinger at his place .. he told me .. your game nap-shot ...untouchable ... was hoping he impart me some mind-f skills to handle you at the lo hei game ..
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:06 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
duffader wrote:

+1. i found an ally in a rodent.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:06 pm

Hahaha, buy bigger lah.

But chippy, sorry, I cannot swallow, will chg the flt arrangement on Friday, good luck, u will need it.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:07 pm

why not think out of the box and go for non-golf brands?

I find surfer brands do offer some nice designs as well.
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:09 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
why not think out of the box and go for non-golf brands?

I find surfer brands do offer some nice designs as well.

waterproof ?? this morning image is still lingering in my brain ... vomit ...
Back to top Go down
zacaroo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
zacaroo

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:25 pm

yea was looking around some non-golf brands but most i've found are quite thick cotton. might be uncomfortable after sweating and stuff. guess i'll just have to look harder Sad
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:27 pm

i would wear tights underneath if you are worried about your pelvic area getting too muggy.

@mowen no one asked u to look at my pelvic area.
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:59 pm

duffader wrote:
Hahaha, buy bigger lah.

But chippy, sorry, I cannot swallow, will chg the flt arrangement on Friday, good luck, u will need it.

yes yes .. stir shit stir shit .. hope chipmunk don't come out alive this Friday ..
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:01 pm

mowen wrote:
duffader wrote:
Hahaha, buy bigger lah.

yes yes .. stir shit stir shit .. hope chipmunk don't come out alive this Friday ..

If I survived Friday... I make sure u dun survive Lo Hei Game...

If I dun survive Friday... Then I'll make sure u dun make it to lo hei game... What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:04 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
i would wear tights underneath if you are worried about your pelvic area getting too muggy.

@mowen no one asked u to look at my pelvic area.

So did u wear tights underneath this morning ... please tell me NO
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:14 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
mowen wrote:
duffader wrote:
Hahaha, buy bigger lah.

If I survived Friday... I make sure u dun survive Lo Hei Game...

If I dun survive Friday... Then I'll make sure u dun make it to lo hei game... What a Face What a Face What a Face

but but but ... we are ex-partners ...... White Flag White Flag
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:40 pm

mowen wrote:
So did u wear tights underneath this morning ... please tell me NO

No. I did not wear tights this morning but would you like to see what i wore underneath this morning?
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:59 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Golf bermudas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf bermudas   Golf bermudas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf bermudas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next