Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For those who like it long... REALLY LONG

Go down 
+3
CoastGuy
asahi
frosTEE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

For those who like it long... REALLY LONG Empty
PostSubject: For those who like it long... REALLY LONG   For those who like it long... REALLY LONG I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Belly Putter is the IN thing in the golf industry currently and with numerous request to change/purchase Belly Putters Grips almost everyday, we have finally brought in the Feeltec Belly Putter Grips.

Available in 17cm , 21cm and spilt Belly Grip and you can even use it on your regular putter just like Natalie Gulbis.

These grips are available in Black and Red and retailing at $48/pc at BFG Bukit Merah and BFG Keppel Club.

Here's a few pics for you to enjoy

For those who like it long... REALLY LONG Belly_10

For those who like it long... REALLY LONG Natali10

Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: For those who like it long... REALLY LONG   For those who like it long... REALLY LONG I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Eh, frostee, gt guess the GRian contest and win grip or nt!?

Razz
Back to top Go down
CoastGuy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
CoastGuy

PostSubject: Re: For those who like it long... REALLY LONG   For those who like it long... REALLY LONG I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:55 pm

asahi wrote:
Eh, frostee, gt guess the GRian contest and win grip or nt!?

Razz

Must be you lah!! cheers

Do I win anything??? Razz

Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: For those who like it long... REALLY LONG   For those who like it long... REALLY LONG I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:38 pm

i think it needs a bit more explanation. there are 2 types of grips available....and in black or red.

one is flat at the front which is like a regular grip, the other is shown here which is round. it can be used for belly putter but it is also great for a regular length putter. those who putt with a split grip will find this very comfortable. the grip is 16 + inch, normal putter grip is 10+ inch.

the grip adds weight to the overall weight of the putter but reduce the need to counter balance as the grip is heavier than regular putter grip. we have a couple of putters done up and those who wants to try them can give this a go. its not surprising that its easier to control the short putts with this round long grip. Dennis came in today to have a go and he ended up regripping both his ZOM and his ZIM.

For those who like it long... REALLY LONG 6694951249_79ffd63fce_z

conforms to the rules of golf and whether its round or flat at the front.

For those who like it long... REALLY LONG 6694951545_c9cee20116_z

a view from the butt.

For those who like it long... REALLY LONG 6694950557_2ab4deee7d_z

there is a contest....and 2 free long grips to be given away (either flat or round). retail value is $55 including installation.

all you need to do is guess the outcome of the match between the UN and Sadam and the score....everyone can participate but you can only have one guess...so we need you to predict who will win (UN or Sadam) and the score (2 and 1 or AS or whatever you see fit).

Cheers and good luck.

DGman

Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

PostSubject: Re: For those who like it long... REALLY LONG   For those who like it long... REALLY LONG I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:18 pm

belly putters seem like the in thing these days. i guess they must be really quite effective. plus u prob can also use them off the tee!
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: For those who like it long... REALLY LONG   For those who like it long... REALLY LONG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:48 am

This grip is not good.....

Putter length "given" putts has to be a lot more closer to the hole if using regular length putter!

Very Happy D D
Back to top Go down
acidic88
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: For those who like it long... REALLY LONG   For those who like it long... REALLY LONG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:50 am

Tried the ZIM in the photo at the den. Had my doubts about round putter grip but those doubts are out of the window after I tried it at HOZ. IMHO, they felt really good.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: For those who like it long... REALLY LONG   For those who like it long... REALLY LONG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Tried this at the Den on Sat.

Have to say quite a handy tool to have to reduce hand manipulation during putting.
very sharp putting for short putts.

Panji/Bob, this will help you all!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who like it long... REALLY LONG   For those who like it long... REALLY LONG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those who like it long... REALLY LONG
Page 1 of 1