Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long long time ago......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aural
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
aural

Long long time ago...... Empty
PostSubject: Long long time ago......   Long long time ago...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:37 pm

When you first finished your beginner course or got your pc. What plans did you made?

Plan games and such. Look for ppl to play or join in randomly to play at courses.

Btw pc does not restrict weekday or weekend if the pc is issued by their own clubs right?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Long long time ago......   Long long time ago...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:36 pm

the reason why I am stuck with my pathetic playing std is because I had not done any beginner course.

Very glad that you are approaching this way but do recommend to clock a few games regardless of how you get to play....coz nothing beats executing those swings on the real course
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Long long time ago......   Long long time ago...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:29 pm

I didnt take beginner course. I just spent a lot of time at the range, then started going to EGC as often as I could to get used to tee-ing off, hitting irons off grass, and getting some real putting experience.

Like Duval, I am also recovering from starting with an unconventional swing. It's going to take a lot of hard work to undo all the damage, and maybe not even curable, so best to take lessons, build sound swing and good habits, develop a good practice routine, invest time and effort to practice and play, and the rewards are well worth it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long long time ago......   Long long time ago...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long long time ago......
Page 1 of 1