Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!! Empty
PostSubject: Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!!   Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Hi, I am thinking of buying an used Piaggio X9 180cc, want to ask for consultations... Can someone help me? Pls PM me yr details, I will call you... Thanks..
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!!   Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:35 pm

If want to buy, dun buy 2nd hand, you will regret because its auto gear and its working on belt.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!!   Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:37 pm

My Dad used a Vespar for 10 over years and just renew a another 10 year COE.

Good Luck !

Beer
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!!   Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:25 pm

Shotah, if 2.5k can consider or not?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!!   Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm

Sorry to divert a little on this ....but how difficult it is to get a bike license for Vespa type ? I always wanted to ride a bike.
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!!   Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:38 pm

you have to pass 8 practical lessons and a riding theory test (to be taken before lesson 5 so as to apply for pdl) before u can go for the TP test.

If you are a season driver, keep your bad habits at home.

for a auto bike, it is very important to change to belt coz if it happen to snap, the belt will slap on other parts of the bike and damage them. usually auto bikes' resale value is lower than conventional bikes and also most of them are italian.

If not wrong, bikes lose abt half the value after 3 years. and also the price depends on demand more the paper value since not much of paper value as compare to cars.

If you wan a bike that is very reliable, get a vespa. I have one and I can leave it there for 2 month and it still able to start. btw, my vespa is about 30 years old. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!!   Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Needed - Looking for Piaggio X9 owners!!
Page 1 of 1