Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi all! How to compete in Monthly Medals/Competition for Non-Members of Clubs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamezponk
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

Hi all! How to compete in Monthly Medals/Competition for Non-Members of Clubs?  Empty
PostSubject: Hi all! How to compete in Monthly Medals/Competition for Non-Members of Clubs?    Hi all! How to compete in Monthly Medals/Competition for Non-Members of Clubs?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:13 am

Hi Guys,

anyone can advise how can we participate in Monthly Medals or Competitions for non-local club members?

I know Mygolfkaki has some events like that. Can maintain handicap there too.

Anyone can advise anywhere else? alien

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Frederick
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Frederick

Hi all! How to compete in Monthly Medals/Competition for Non-Members of Clubs?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all! How to compete in Monthly Medals/Competition for Non-Members of Clubs?    Hi all! How to compete in Monthly Medals/Competition for Non-Members of Clubs?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Mine is SSG society of Singapore Golfers... non members can participate as guest. You can check the website for up and coming events, both local and overseas monthly medals. For the last few years, we have been playing at Raffles CC, Warren CC, Keppel CC and OCC... They do organise weekends to Batam and Bintan...

Hope that helps...
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! How to compete in Monthly Medals/Competition for Non-Members of Clubs?    Hi all! How to compete in Monthly Medals/Competition for Non-Members of Clubs?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Golf Allianze also, the last two events Tanah Merah and Raffles CC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! How to compete in Monthly Medals/Competition for Non-Members of Clubs?    Hi all! How to compete in Monthly Medals/Competition for Non-Members of Clubs?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all! How to compete in Monthly Medals/Competition for Non-Members of Clubs?
Page 1 of 1