Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis? Empty
PostSubject: Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis?   Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Hi guys, anyone of you have been to Wiz Golf for swing analysis / club fitting?

Am thinking of going there as it's v near my place.

I'd be grateful if you can share your experiences.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis?   Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:29 pm

I haven't been to the Wiz Golf studio before (unfortunately) but I've had clubs shafted and changed for me by Rangereye (who co-runs the place) and the service is top notch. I've had no complaints and my only regret is not having the time to pop by in person. I hope to do so soon though Smile
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis?   Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:42 pm

i think the team at Wiz Golf is a professional bunch with a firm view to bring about better standards of club fitting in Singapore. Their investment in analysis equipment and their commitment to bring about unique product is what club fitting is about.

as a fellow practitioner, i am happy to see good alternative to the market place as well as inspiring those in the business to raise the bar continuously.

Unlike political landscape, i personally think that competition brings out the best in everyone when one is objective with its mission.

Cheers...DGman

PS i had a couple of discussion with Khee Wee before they open shop so i can sense their passion for the business.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
scottycollector

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis?   Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Thanks for your replies guys! much appreciated! i shall head down to Wiz golf soon
Back to top Go down
Cyrano
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis?   Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Agreed DGman. Been to both BFG and Wiz.. i have to say both give the feeling that their business is run based on passion. And hey.. one can never go wrong doing business with people who have passion in mind.. and not profits!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis?   Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wiz Golf - Any views / reviews on Club fitting / swing analysis?
Page 1 of 1