Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf resolution

Go down 
+10
golfool2009
chinchiachun
DGman
acidic88
Slicer51
simoner
fooksing1
JonL_TK
asahi
Duval_S
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:03 am

Happen to read this and found it most appropriate

Quote :
A few weeks ago, I interviewed a young man named Richard H. Lee, a recent graduate of PGA Tour Q-school. He told me that his mother-in-law had given him the best advice. "Welcome the ball," she sai
d. "Wherever the ball ends up, just welcome the situation."[quote]
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Huh? Dun get you.

Anyway, I resolve to forgive golffool 25 stunt on me.
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Probably means... Whatever situation one is faced with!
One should face it with a positive attitude
Back to top Go down
fooksing1
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:14 am

even when the ball is in the pond? welcome it?
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:16 am

fooksing1 wrote:

Que Sera Sera!

What will be, will be!
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:33 pm

fooksing1 wrote:

I guess so, bro. Nothing can be done except blame the one whom hit it .. back to the driving range and learn to hit the ball better lol!
Back to top Go down
acidic88
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:14 am

Interesting.. Welcome the ball.. I guess it helps in the mental side of the game, makes the game more enjoyable..
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:39 am

a little bit of a twist but essentially its the same....accept what you created.

its something i told a young golfer who used to have a bit of a temper...

its ok to throw your golf clubs...its ok to swear, its ok to pound the green after you miss the putt. but the are 2 rules:

1. will your actions affect your flightmates

2. can you change the outcome of your last mistake

if you can't showing temper is a sign of weakness. he has since been very good at controlling his emotions of course it will be good if he wins and he has been winning all the local events with quite a bit of ease.

DGman

commerical break:

the young golfer has been working under the ZPI for the past year, putting used to be his weak link but not anymore and when he grows stronger physically he will be a force to reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chinchiachun

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:53 am

DGman wrote:
when he grows stronger physically he will be a force to reckoned with.
When he grows up and find out there's 19th after the 18th he will be spent force like the rest of us. albino
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:15 pm

chinchiachun wrote:
DGman wrote:
when he grows stronger physically he will be a force to reckoned with.
When he grows up and find out there's 19th after the 18th he will be spent force like the rest of us. albino

Hole-in-One!!!!!!!
Beer
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:18 pm

asahi wrote:
Huh? Dun get you.

I resolve to be less obvious when 25-ing someone in the future...shooting a 3 immediately after shooting a 9 on the preceding hole is just too obvious........please note that quoting asahi is for illustration purposes only and is not an admission of guilt.....

my other resolution if to not buy any new clubs for the year......use what i have until i am able to break 80 regularly.....then again, if i can break 80 regularly, do i really need new clubs???
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Limit the anger and frustration to the time after I sink the putt up to right before I tee-up on the next tee box.
Back to top Go down
Iluvgolf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Iluvgolf

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:28 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
asahi wrote:
Huh? Dun get you.

I resolve to be less obvious when 25-ing someone in the future...shooting a 3 immediately after shooting a 9 on the preceding hole is just too obvious........please note that quoting asahi is for illustration purposes only and is not an admission of guilt.....

my other resolution if to not buy any new clubs for the year......use what i have until i am able to break 80 regularly.....then again, if i can break 80 regularly, do i really need new clubs???

LOL. That's a good one. Do we ever need new clubs to break our target score? We only need them when our mind says so..
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:37 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
asahi wrote:
Huh? Dun get you.

your wedges would have worn out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:03 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
asahi wrote:
Huh? Dun get you.

Too late!

Guilty as charged!
White Flag

And hor.......Hiaz, it hurts, thinking of it

Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:38 pm

golfool2009 wrote:

Bro, I thot u oredi a welcoming person? U welcome any amount of bets when golfing wat... Cap/Agumon, kindly take note on this

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Golf resolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf resolution   Golf resolution I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf resolution
Page 1 of 1