Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adams stuff

Go down 
+8
pushslice
asahi
mizzy
Duval_S
Technospaz
escyb
eiji
joshyo
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
joshyo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
joshyo

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:37 pm

I wanted to put the title as Adams 'equipment' at first but decided against that => Dirty minded people here!

Anyway, anyone knows where i can check out Adam stuffs or if there is any known demo on this sunny island?
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Golf House is the authorised distributor if I am not wrong, but they carry very limited range.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
joshyo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
joshyo

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Thats sad.. Hardly notice those around.. Adams stuff that is. I hear that Adams actually has a line of woods that is similar to the TM RBZ range of woods with the pocket hollow. So thought i'd go test it or at least take a look.. Seen that before Eiji?
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Velocity slot was launch with their Fast 11 woods. There's some debate as to who came out with the idea first.

Back to top Go down
joshyo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
joshyo

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:36 pm

I heard Adams came out with that idea for quite awhile already. Anw, that line of woods can be found in GolfHouse too? I'll check out the new branch at Paragon soon :3 Opening sale till 1st Jan i hear. Beer
Back to top Go down
escyb
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
escyb

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:45 pm

joshyo wrote:
I heard Adams came out with that idea for quite awhile already. Anw, that line of woods can be found in GolfHouse too? I'll check out the new branch at Paragon soon :3 Opening sale till 1st Jan i hear. Beer

I have been using Adams clubs for some time now and was a TM fan prior. Adams clubs have no doubts out perform TM clubs (for me anyways). The forgiveness and distance in the Adams V3 irons are superb, much more than the TM burner 2.0 irons.

The velocity slot found in Adams clubs date back to 2010. I had a chance to demo their new release A12OS hybrids and man, the ball flys off the face like a rocket! Very impressive.

Give Adams a chance, I did and fell in love with it. Chk out Golf House at Suntec too.
Back to top Go down
joshyo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
joshyo

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Wa thanks esycb. Tried any irons that could match the R11 in feel? I definitely want to try the Adams woods, will go and try those out for sure. or at least take a look.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:17 pm

My bag is mostly Adams stuff. So I fully understand what esycb means. Just made a plunge for a yet to be released Fast 12 driver. hopefully it can come in time before lohei game so I can test it out and decide to game the Fast 12 or stick with 9064 which is pretty much a fairway finder for me.
Back to top Go down
escyb
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
escyb

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:29 pm

joshyo wrote:
Wa thanks esycb. Tried any irons that could match the R11 in feel? I definitely want to try the Adams woods, will go and try those out for sure. or at least take a look.

sorry, I haven't had the chance to really try the R11 so I can't comment. But if u r aft forgiveness and distance in yr irons, give Adams V3 a chance, especially the forged set. If u want to try my set, we can meet at a range and u can have a swing at it.

I used to b a loyal TM fan until I tried my F11 fairway. So if u willing to consider Adams, I hope u'll enjoy their clubs too!
Back to top Go down
escyb
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
escyb

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:30 pm

eiji wrote:
My bag is mostly Adams stuff. So I fully understand what esycb means. Just made a plunge for a yet to be released Fast 12 driver. hopefully it can come in time before lohei game so I can test it out and decide to game the Fast 12 or stick with 9064 which is pretty much a fairway finder for me.

Hey eiji, congrats bro! The Fast 12 is gaining a big popularity on the net b4 its even released. Even I am tempted! Where did u get it from?
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:34 pm

escyb wrote:
eiji wrote:

Hey eiji, congrats bro! The Fast 12 is gaining a big popularity on the net b4 its even released. Even I am tempted! Where did u get it from?

Ebay sellers who can get Tour Van stuff.
Back to top Go down
escyb
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
escyb

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:45 pm

eiji wrote:
Ebay sellers who can get Tour Van stuff.

Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:11 pm

eiji wrote:

Wah... Fast 12! Congrats, bro. Let me test next time we meet, can? Smile
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:41 pm

I am going to feel inferior when I load my bag on the buggy tomorrow.....

No laughing when anyone see my limited kannaway bag collection
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:43 pm

It's not the size of the gun which matters...

...it's how fast one reloads.
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Technospaz wrote:
It's not the size of the gun which matters...

...it's how fast one reloads.

wrong analogy lah... reload means you need more balls..
it should be how close your shoots are to the bull's eye.. ROFL
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Saw the new CB3 forged. Swee!

But I still love Eiji's adams!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:13 pm

CB3 looks nice, but i think the only thing i will be changing next year is driver(fast 12, Razr Fit or stick with 9064).

the rest of the items are doing ok for me, i just need more practise with the FW and hybrids, and LW.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Agreed!

Next change is just the driver......i.e. Razr Fit.

Btw, my driver swing nt too ideal now hor......cannot execute full turn due to back injury.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:20 pm

I am hoping the Fast 12 to arrive 2 weeks before lohei so i can test it out, currently enjoying great success with 9064 with a playing length of 45", more centered hits on the clubface.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:22 am

I'm saddened to see that Adams stuff hardly gets reviewed at all. I wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:30 am

I can help with the review if u buy more of Adams and resell at brudderly price
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:33 am

Signing Mcillroy, Dustin Johnson and Phil Mickelson would make them talk of the game/industry Very Happy

While Yani is on board, girls aren't as crazy abt equipment as guys.

If I were a vc investing in Adams, I'd pump money to pay for those three.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:37 am

I really will like an Adam club... Say A12 or 9064 driver.... I m hoping they can take the chance and sponsor me.... Ala apple "
Think different"
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:15 am

Duval_S wrote:
I really will like an Adam club... Say A12 or 9064 driver.... I m hoping they can take the chance and sponsor me.... Ala apple "
Think different"
Duval... I think i have a couple of 9064LS Heads... What loft are you looking at?
I sell you Brother/Lo Hei Team mate price!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adams stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams stuff   Adams stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adams stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next