Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet

Go down 
+8
Technospaz
j.lin
TDO
nientsu
samT
Suspicious
aryansha
ann
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ann
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet Empty
PostSubject: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:56 pm

Dear All,

If you playing golf at our place, your spouse and children can enjoy their good
time at JPO. Just pay only RM 30 nett per person for two ways (minimum 4 pax)
For further inquiries kindly drop me an email to nurul.liana@ioigroup.com.

Cheers Jump

Regards,
Ann
Back to top Go down
aryansha
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:32 am

RM$30 per pax is rediculous... Might as well they drive our car while we golf. Its daylight robbery man. Take taxi also cheaper. :p
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:41 am

It would be too expensive to send our wives and children to go shopping whilst we play golf.

RM30 is peanuts when compared to the credit card bills that come in a month later.
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:02 am

aryansha wrote:
RM$30 per pax is rediculous... Might as well they drive our car while we golf. Its daylight robbery man. Take taxi also cheaper. :p
Not a fan of Palm Villa or Outlet shopping. But I tot a service was offered and the customer just decide if reasonable or not. I am not sure why would it incur such a comment that this is daylight robbery? If a taxi is cheaper, then take a taxi. If wife can drive, then drive. I mean, what's the intent of the fuss?
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:04 am

Hi Aryansha

Tone down a bit can? This poor lady is just working for palm vila. Not happy bout the price, just comment nicely k?

Its xmas, show some love can?
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:16 am

New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet 12476751
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:48 am

Aiyo, chin chye chin chye lah! If too expensive don't take lo. If win money big big from kakis, then by all means go. Maybe they use luxury cars like Merc, BMW, Volvo, Audi to send people to JPO. But Christmas is round the corner, so chin chye chin chye and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
Back to top Go down
j.lin
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:57 pm

The transfer rate to JPO is not attractive enough for people like me to go IOI to play golf......in fact, it is going reverse.=p
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:02 pm

aryansha wrote:

Ok, so you're not keen. That's too bad. But I agree with the rest... don't get worked up over this. Just say that it's high and they should reconsider the rate. It's a good initiative which (like everything else in life) can improve. Don't get too flustered... we're days away from Christmas.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:05 pm

If too expensive for any individual, then don't go loh. It's just an option provided so that your other half have things to do. Those who think that it's cheaper for the wife/gfs to drive or take a taxi, think again. Maybe go but never come back....Smile
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:17 pm

New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet Careless_talk_costs_lives_1943_wpa_poster-p228171787383526183t5wm_400
Back to top Go down
ann
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Dear All,

Actually the charge is RM 20 nett for minimum 4 pax. The rate is decided by the management Very Happy . Kindly ignore the first post due to typing error.Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Ann
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Quote :
j.lin wrote:
The transfer rate to JPO is not attractive enough for people like me to go IOI to play golf......in fact, it is going reverse.=p

thanks for your feedback.....so where you play? and what interest you to play where you play?
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:26 pm

nientsu wrote:
Hi Aryansha

Tone down a bit can? This poor lady is just working for palm vila. Not happy bout the price, just comment nicely k?

Its xmas, show some love can?

bro. u wan some lup.....

then lup is what you'll get
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:29 pm

ann wrote:
Dear All,

Actually the charge is RM 20 nett for minimum 4 pax. The rate is decided by the management Very Happy . Kindly ignore the first post due to typing error.Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Ann

ann , tak pe. kalau orang kat sini main taiko dengan kau, cakap dengan saya. aku akan tunjuk aku punya hang jebat dan terajang dia orang balik kampung.

Back to top Go down
blong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:01 am

hi, group of mates interested to use this transport service for a sunday smash up at IOI, i emailed you yesterday, but didnt receive any reply, could you pls reply or email me. thanks

blong9001-gr at yahoo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet   New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New transfer charge from IOI Palm Villa to Johor Premium Outlet
Page 1 of 1