Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IOI Palm Villa (Johor) - Weekday Green Fee Voucher Giveaway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nkartikeyan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

IOI Palm Villa (Johor) - Weekday Green Fee Voucher Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: IOI Palm Villa (Johor) - Weekday Green Fee Voucher Giveaway   IOI Palm Villa (Johor) - Weekday Green Fee Voucher Giveaway I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Good Day Fellow Golf Republicans,

Do you play or wanna play in IOI Palm Villa Johor on the weekdays? I have Qty: 02 Weekdays Green Fee Vouchers to giveaway!

I won these vouchers in a lucky draw in an event I went for some time back. I can't find the time to go and play in Johor. I tried asking around my friends, most of them are too busy to go.

They are about to expire and my schedule is starting to pick up, so it seems unlikely that I'll be able to go, so I thought I would give them away to someone who is interested to utilise them. 

I called ahead asked them and was informed that these vouchers can only be used during weekdays non-promotional rates. I.E. You CANNOT utilise them on the Weekends and on Public Holidays. Malaysian Public Holidays for this month include 8th August, 9th August and 31st August.
Any other dates are fine.

Also these Green Fee Vouchers entitles you to FREE Green Fees, you would still need to pay RM 43 per pax for Buggy Rental. 

Finally, these vouchers are Valid Till : 31 AUG 2013 . So you have about 3 weeks to utilise them.

If you're interested in these vouchers, we can arrange for a meetup in the East. I'm staying in Tampines. 

Can you drop me an email : nkartikeyan at live dot com  

With your contact number and we will take this discussion offline. 

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from someone soon! Happy Golfing!

Cheers!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nkartikeyan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa (Johor) - Weekday Green Fee Voucher Giveaway   IOI Palm Villa (Johor) - Weekday Green Fee Voucher Giveaway I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi All, 

I've Received 2 Requests by email. I'm contacting the 1st Person now, will go to the 2nd person if unsuccessful. And will let you know what happens and when I'll be closing the thread. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
nkartikeyan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa (Johor) - Weekday Green Fee Voucher Giveaway   IOI Palm Villa (Johor) - Weekday Green Fee Voucher Giveaway I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:21 pm

Hi,

Will be arranging a meetup with the first person that contacted me. Thank you for your interest. Sorry to those that did'nt make it in time. But i will contact you in the order i received your messages if the meetup fails. Will be closing this thread later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa (Johor) - Weekday Green Fee Voucher Giveaway   IOI Palm Villa (Johor) - Weekday Green Fee Voucher Giveaway I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IOI Palm Villa (Johor) - Weekday Green Fee Voucher Giveaway
Page 1 of 1