Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123

Go down 
+12
peace2903
shamusan
Tituman
4dtoto
Technospaz
DGman
mUAr_cHEe
Master
Bangla123
dmateo
audi
Suspicious
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:11 am

Wow, you guys sure take this shit seriously:) MC, thank you for your attempt at "clarification". We all make mistakes sometimes Smile

I am most definitely not any of the above people, although it speaks volumes of what their peers perceive of them and their personalities to immediately jump to Such a conclusion .

The whole point of my anonymity is to create a certain sense of insecurity and to be able to make clearer observations and statements without having my identity cause any pre defined prejudice.

Hope this helps Smile have a great day ahead guys!
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:19 am

Suspicious wrote:
Tituman wrote:
Well to be honest, I sure wish the moderators would close one of the accounts of any dual or even more identities should they suspect the nick belongs to an existing member. This to avoid confusion and prevent one of the identities playing punk with the forum. If thats not an issue with the moderators, I would opened a few new accounts and start spamming here in the forum. I thought there are rules governing opening more than one accounts? Or is there?

titu

Hi Titu,

Just to clarify, i opened 2 accounts because my first account wasn't working and wouldn't work no matter how i tried to resolve it apparently through some automated onlinechecker system.

not that im trying to create confusion or havoc here.

another thing, i have heard quite a number of people claim that I am Bangla123, so I thought its better to clear the air and state who I am (or am not)

Hi Suspicious, if thats the case you could let the moderators know about your problem and request them to close your first account. Cheers.

titu
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:57 am

after reading all these....deep suspicion did came to my mind last night, thank goodness i have my comfort food maur chee and today i have a bangladesh minister to fit......all in a day's work but i like to add one thing...

MT is a lamb, pretending to be a pig and eating the tiger.

MC is the tiger.

who is Bangla123, its best left unknown...more fun that way.

and it beats reading golf reviews and taking virtual swing lessons. have a great weekend ahead. i will be having fun fitting a new shaft on my new driver and having a blast with the 3 stooges, i mean wedges.

finally, hope you are getting better David.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:23 pm

DGman wrote:
after reading all these....deep suspicion did came to my mind last night, thank goodness i have my comfort food maur chee and today i have a bangladesh minister to fit......all in a day's work but i like to add one thing...

MC is the tiger.

and it beats reading golf reviews and taking virtual swing lessons. have a great weekend ahead. i will be having fun fitting a new shaft on my new driver and having a blast with the 3 stooges, i mean wedges.

DGman

You trying out the Tour AD BB?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:35 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Then pls say u will be able to make it the next time i give u a time and place.

If my memory did not fail me, you rejected my last three invites.

1. go hong kong play golf
2. go play golf at charity game on FRIDAY which is a WORK DAY that ordinary workers like me have to work and you only told me on freaking MONDAY because a certain guest of yours cancelled on you
3. go play monthly medal for B Div (handicap up to 16) when my handicap is 24...

SO.... u were saying I rejected you???
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:36 pm

DGman wrote:

DGman

Dear Master.

i'm glad the only thing that came to your mind was deep suspicion.

It would be hazardous to think about what other things could have come to your mind.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:18 pm

i was thinking of the good old days when Jimmy Choo and CCC was ferrying you around the construction sites. and i used to profit from your popularity.

those were great days, a big too X rated for the crowd now, but great days past....sigh

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:49 pm

@mt u said put time and place mah. Nv mention certain conditions that I have to meet?
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:31 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
@mt u said put time and place mah. Nv mention certain conditions that I have to meet?

i hope santa brings you the gift of brains, regardless of whether you've been naughty or nice, because you certainly seem to need them. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 am

DGman wrote:
i was thinking of the good old days when Jimmy Choo and CCC was ferrying you around the construction sites. and i used to profit from your popularity.

those were great days, a big too X rated for the crowd now, but great days past....sigh

DGman

i miss those days too master... those were good memories...

everytime i touchdown at shenzhen airport, i am also reminded of the good old times when I could carry your bag... I wish that you will bestow that honour on me once again in the near future... it seems that my shoulders miss the touch of your bags...
Back to top Go down
LinLauPeh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
LinLauPeh

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:57 am

So after reading 3 pages..... who is Bangla123???

I am LinLauPeh! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:36 am

LinLauPeh wrote:

I am LinLauPeh! Sleep

If you are LinLauPeh, then Bangla123 is LinEhKia
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:54 am

DGman wrote:

MC is the tiger.

DGman

Eric, thank you for respecting my right to anonymity and privacy. Besides I think the real issue here is that suspicious and muar Chee appear to have projected an image to their friends that would put them
In this awkward position where there is no trust among friends. Why in the world would they require to create an alternate identity? Are your friends trying to imply that you are both cowards and not men of integrity? Think about it Smile

Hope it helps!
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:51 am

LinLauPeh wrote:

I am LinLauPeh! Sleep

Lol
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:35 am

chocoman wrote:
LinLauPeh wrote:

I am LinLauPeh! Sleep

Lol

Haha , that's cute. I'm flattered
Back to top Go down
madmaru
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
madmaru

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:42 am

o_O sorry dun mind me . This is more interesting than the Korean drama my wife is watching .

Pull out the chair , popcorn and coke ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2