Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123

Go down 
+12
peace2903
shamusan
Tituman
4dtoto
Technospaz
DGman
mUAr_cHEe
Master
Bangla123
dmateo
audi
Suspicious
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 Empty
PostSubject: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:19 am

IS NOT ME aka Esq. Bate

I dont know who the hell this $$#@%@ is, but the fact is that it is not me.

just wanted to clarify this in the open so that everyone can stop speculating and thinking that i'm this guy because i'm not.

i've heard so many people say that its me.

I wish i could be half as witty as Bangla, but sadly, i lack the dry humour that he possesses.

its quite sickening to have everyone think you're someone you're not.... just like the time when i got mistaken for andy lau.

Back to top Go down
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
audi

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:51 am

well bro, if people got you mistaken for andy lau, it is a good thing la. take it as a compliment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:30 am

second that. Must've come with it's own benefits as well I guess, specially if it's in real life.
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:49 am

Andy lau eh.. Smile don't worry suspicious, your definitely not me.
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:51 am

Or are you ... Muohoho .. Gay.
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:00 am

Bangla123 wrote:
Andy lau eh.. Smile don't worry suspicious, your definitely not me.

thanks for clearing the air Bangla123, its such an insult to your good name for a plebian dimwit like me to be mistaken for an individual possessing such high intellect and sharp wit like you..

Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:13 am

plebian dimwit. *notes down*
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:16 am

MC by answering this, you have exposed yourself...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:27 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
plebian dimwit. *notes down*

apparently u say i am bangla is it ??
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:36 am

Master,

pls. I am not Bangla123. My humour has more class. And unforunately, the elitist in me would never choose a 'bangla' to represent my faceless alternate identity in an internet forum.
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:39 am

My master account kena flagged as suspicious again, and wont unblock itself even after i perform the unblock verification.
anyway i wanted to say

How elitist can choosing a snack which is sold at pasar malam to represent your faceless alter-ego be?

it's not even Caviar for god's sake. it's freakin rice cakes rolled in peanuts!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:47 am

I'm also not Bangla123.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:34 am

Suspicious wrote:
How elitist can choosing a snack which is sold at pasar malam to represent your faceless alter-ego be?

Elitist with a closet HDB personality and a taste for local delicacy, eh sai boh?

Priest lah. At least I better than you. Don't have banned account and only 2 accounts here.

THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 Limpeh_wong_you2

Try anything farnie, le hou wa si jia lat jia lat.
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:39 am

mC so you are saying Bangla123 got no class?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:21 pm

Master, Everyone have class. Just see which level only.
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:13 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Master, Everyone have class. Just see which level only.

Wow, back pedaling .. That's unexpected, thought you had more confidence than that Smile Btw, did you accidentally state that the people from bangladesh have no class? Tsk Tsk .. The elite in Singapore don't make PR boo boos like that , your probably more workers party etc. calibre Smile hope it helps !
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Bangla123

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:24 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Master,

pls. I am not Bangla123. My humour has more class. And unforunately, the elitist in me would never choose a 'bangla' to represent my faceless alternate identity in an internet forum.

So you picked a soft gooey snack covered in nuts as your identity? I'll leave the pot shots for the rest of the forum users to fill in Smile hope it helps!
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Its not back-pedelling. Its clarifying.

No. I did not state that Bangladeshis are of lower class. I personally do know a certain Bangladeshi Minister and I do find him nothing short of high class.

Not true about Elites not making boos boos. Let me refresh your memory. RJC Chick whose father was a PAP member. Tin Pei Ling (nuff said). YPAP dude who use profanities on FB. Mrs Goh Chok Tong and her peanut comment. Even elite cooperations also make mistakes SMRT yesterday and Taxi debacle?

I do not see anything wrong having my favourite local delicacy to be used as my identity. I do think I have similar traits as muar chee as well. Sticky and nutty.

How about you? Perhaps you are a hardworking chap? 'Work Many Many.'
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Wow sibei confusing leh...

Bangla123 not MC, not MT, ......
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Well to be honest, I sure wish the moderators would close one of the accounts of any dual or even more identities should they suspect the nick belongs to an existing member. This to avoid confusion and prevent one of the identities playing punk with the forum. If thats not an issue with the moderators, I would opened a few new accounts and start spamming here in the forum. I thought there are rules governing opening more than one accounts? Or is there?

titu
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Haha. To resolve this issue, how bout we have a game together bangla? It would be fun to meet you in person. Some time next week work for you?
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Tituman wrote:
Well to be honest, I sure wish the moderators would close one of the accounts of any dual or even more identities should they suspect the nick belongs to an existing member. This to avoid confusion and prevent one of the identities playing punk with the forum. If thats not an issue with the moderators, I would opened a few new accounts and start spamming here in the forum. I thought there are rules governing opening more than one accounts? Or is there?

titu

Hi Titu,

Just to clarify, i opened 2 accounts because my first account wasn't working and wouldn't work no matter how i tried to resolve it apparently through some automated onlinechecker system.

not that im trying to create confusion or havoc here.

another thing, i have heard quite a number of people claim that I am Bangla123, so I thought its better to clear the air and state who I am (or am not)
Back to top Go down
Suspicious
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Suspicious

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:16 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Its not back-pedelling. Its clarifying.

No. I did not state that Bangladeshis are of lower class. I personally do know a certain Bangladeshi Minister and I do find him nothing short of high class.

Not true about Elites not making boos boos. Let me refresh your memory. RJC Chick whose father was a PAP member. Tin Pei Ling (nuff said). YPAP dude who use profanities on FB. Mrs Goh Chok Tong and her peanut comment. Even elite cooperations also make mistakes SMRT yesterday and Taxi debacle?

I do not see anything wrong having my favourite local delicacy to be used as my identity. I do think I have similar traits as muar chee as well. Sticky and nutty.

How about you? Perhaps you are a hardworking chap? 'Work Many Many.'

no need talk so much grandfather story.
put time put place, show up, give me 9-9.

thanks
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:44 pm

Then pls say u will be able to make it the next time i give u a time and place.

If my memory did not fail me, you rejected my last three invites.
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:37 am

All is bangla123 fault... :p
Go home lah...,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123   THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE TRUE IDENTITY OF BANGLA123
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next