Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]

Go down 
+103
golfbeginner
alucard
asahi
JonL_TK
camilio
pushslice
JupJup
m0i
peter.golfer
ghoonk
helmeahmad
hoelwill
Slicer
Raquel
speedray
Mizzman
ahdan78
JK
HH
sebastian31
chemicalpro
desmondwong
evo5555
zirhk3355
Gimson
Linch
Cyp_PGA
hardballs
jon8ball
dina
JawereZ
first_timerz
ChrisD
mloy
ultraman
whiston
Daztasiumz
star
oned10t
Seven
fabulous
icesoba
rangereye
WaLau
kuuligan
reylim
ruebenlim
janetlee
tjchan
Mizuno
nemo
happy
vyeo
mojojojo
Eltonjuan
JL_chong
Birdman
bryantee84
crystal_tiong
ironfist
eiji
nientsu
Ssquirrel
steven_koh
kopiO
mowen
4dtoto
feizz
Elbry
sean75
nixonp28
joleelyn
shorthitter
gnaileek
PK
shaugn
Winston
botak
katherinechiok
watermyforrest
chinchiachun
Fishor
chocoman
Roystonnn
golfamigo
jaketang
quinike
puteh83
hardrock
clarencekim
Khorkar
Uncle Lau
daveaha
mUAr_cHEe
DGman
missmoon
who8168
mervyntan
Airwave
Technospaz
Lamts18
Duval_S
sunny
107 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:33 pm

hahaaa... wah. i kena change nick again wohz.

eh. i go also cannot hit many balls...=p
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:35 pm

quinike wrote:
haha see u guys there tonight. im dropping some beer off at the D** now so will bring any leftover to the range!

Dropping food/drinks off at the Den and you're wondering if there'll be leftovers? You'll be lucky to escape with your arms not eaten off.

Hang on a sec... will MT be at the Den? If not, got chance Smile
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:44 pm

joleelyn wrote:

just drink many beer
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:48 pm

joleelyn wrote:

What nick ? You're the one mentioned at the last stary2 night session wor... kekekekeke Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:34 pm

i am still here stuck at work. DAMN.
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Technospaz wrote:
jaketang wrote:
MC, tht's early.. u no need work ma?

TS, wah super Onz sia.... run ard MBGC? lolz...

Trying to get fit. I realize that I lose energy too quickly. Plus, I need to slim down Smile

And... I'm using the Nike+ Sportband which tracks my progress and it's really cool Smile

oh ya, u remind me... i need to slim down too... sigh....

as u get older, it's so much harder to slim down Mad
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:54 pm

jaketang wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
jaketang wrote:

Trying to get fit. I realize that I lose energy too quickly. Plus, I need to slim down Smile

And... I'm using the Nike+ Sportband which tracks my progress and it's really cool Smile

You know, I used to believe that too, i.e. as you get older it's harder to slim down. On the contrary, I now believe that as you get older, it's easier to find excuses not to try and slim down. Things like work, family, golf etc. It's easy to convince yourself that exercise can take a backseat. And, there are way too many young/mid-age people who are collapsing. It's time to FIGHT back Smile

I don't run fast. In fact, I run in spurts and jog/walk the rest of the way. I manage to cover about 4+ km per session and it's fine for me. I just started out so I'm not expecting too much. My body is still adjusting to the running but I'll say this. It feels amazing after a run. I feel great and I get a great night's rest too!

Anyone who's met me would know that I need to lose the weight and I'm gunning for it. It's not an easy process but at least I'm trying Smile
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:16 pm

Technospaz wrote:
jaketang wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
jaketang wrote:

You know, I used to believe that too, i.e. as you get older it's harder to slim down. On the contrary, I now believe that as you get older, it's easier to find excuses not to try and slim down. Things like work, family, golf etc. It's easy to convince yourself that exercise can take a backseat. And, there are way too many young/mid-age people who are collapsing. It's time to FIGHT back Smile

I don't run fast. In fact, I run in spurts and jog/walk the rest of the way. I manage to cover about 4+ km per session and it's fine for me. I just started out so I'm not expecting too much. My body is still adjusting to the running but I'll say this. It feels amazing after a run. I feel great and I get a great night's rest too!

Anyone who's met me would know that I need to lose the weight and I'm gunning for it. It's not an easy process but at least I'm trying Smile

I'm starting to jog again, but seems jogging is a bad thing cos it'll give faster wear and tear to your knee (cap) and hips. I'm thinking to get a bike or rollerblade instead to give me the same amount of exercise, but lower impact to preserve my joints.

Another thing is that Jogging require a partner to encourage yourself... nowadays I got bored easily when I jog....
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Swimming is excellent too and I do that at my place. But jogging gives me a chance to explore the outdoors. Alternating between the 2 helps Smile
Back to top Go down
vyeo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:52 pm

Sorry organisers. Still stuck in the office... guess i won't be heading over today. haha.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:10 pm

A big thank you to Quinike for his short game tips today. I think his suggestions make sense and I'll work at my short game. Thanks, bro. You rock.

PS. Your 8.5˚ R9 TP driver is lethal. Sheer power!
Back to top Go down
happy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Good chipping tips from Quinike, good short game bring down score.....hmmmmmm need to work very hard. Tks to the organisers for arranging the session, nice to meet all the great bros and sis......bz

happy playing................. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Nice to see so many new faces too. The beer is gd. Had one too many i think
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:29 pm

great nite.....

someone pls push my jaw back.... still in awe.... affraid
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:41 pm

Nice meeting GRians just now. Didn't touch the beer at all cos I haven't had my dinner just now Wink

Felt like I went trough Cleveland demo day just now ! Witnessed the loud TWANGGGG from TS driver... haha....
Back to top Go down
nemo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
nemo

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Its nice to hear that Starry Starry Night is a success.. Kudos guys Beer
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Was nice meeting everyone. Kudos to Sunny, MissMoon, Quinike, and Muar Chee for holding it all together and keeping things going.

Head's still spinning from trying to put names to the nicks to the faces. Worse than pinning the tail to a donkey blindfolded. Lol

Look forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:16 am

Didnt go around saying Hi's to everyone, was busy teaching and enticing a friend to play golf. Thanks for the beer Quinike and MissMoon for heading over to chit chat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Mizuno
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Mizuno

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:24 am

Nice meeting you, eiji.

Saw many ppl in the middle area, Paiseh didn't come over to say hi but was with 2 frens at the right end, trying out new casio camera Razz

now watching my good old bad habit: chicken wing... Sad
Back to top Go down
steven_koh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
steven_koh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:38 am

Miss the fun tonite......Hope to join next time....
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:41 am

Mizuno wrote:
Nice meeting you, eiji.

Saw many ppl in the middle area, Paiseh didn't come over to say hi but was with 2 frens at the right end, trying out new casio camera Razz

now watching my good old bad habit: chicken wing... Sad

Whoa... we had so many people just now... should've come and say hi to us !
Back to top Go down
Mizuno
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Mizuno

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:35 am

daveaha wrote:

Whoa... we had so many people just now... should've come and say hi to us !

Embarassed paiseh paiseh.. Razz
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:08 am

Hi All,

The picture are up on Golf Republic Facebook Fan Site. Enjoy the pictures..
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=1&aid=118767&id=101922288525

Couching Tiger. Hidden Dragon
Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 10319_160446993525_101922288525_2855548_7270455_n

Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 10319_160446988525_101922288525_2855547_3836166_n

Thanks Quinike for these
Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 10319_160446803525_101922288525_2855526_4785221_n

Thanks Rey and PK for these
Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 10319_160446813525_101922288525_2855528_199766_n

Familiar Looking Bag.. We made a video for this special bag..
Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 10319_160446948525_101922288525_2855543_1466987_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:17 am

Drinking.. and driving.......dun fall off the top level of the range! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:28 am

hmm.. Muarchee's WITB when he's a bit drunk.. drunken

Hooray

Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]   Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived] - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Presents - Starry Starry Night* [auto archived]
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next