Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic Empty
PostSubject: Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic   Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:04 am

This is a message from Mr Nick Middleton to all at Golf Republic Singapore and especially all the wonderful Zen supporters they have met during their trip to Singapore.

"Looking up stream to our souls made affluent by wonder and experience"

Many thanks for an incredible year of growth, potentiality and certainty.

Best Regards,

Nick and Joanne
Zen Republic

I have asked for a picture to accompany his message and Nick sent one taken by Joanne during their family annual walk 2 days ago.

This is a picture overlooking Hope Valley and it was wonderful to see a "fallen cloud". Hope Valley is a famous landscape just miles outside Sheffield. Many epic and countless movies have used this landscape as the backdrop for their movie.

Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic 5311275982_21af6e83e4_b

A great 2011 to all and may you achieve your golfing aspiration in 2011.

DGman

PS - if you have a message for Nick, please post it here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic   Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:18 am

Nick and the Zen team,

Happy New Year!! Keep doing what you do best in the year ahead, i.e. bringing us cutting-edge game-changing technology for the greens!

Cheers,
TS
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic   Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Best wishes! May you have a successful year ahead!
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic   Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Hi NIck,

Thanks for the collaboration with BFG on ZEN. Without which, my putting would still be in the doldrums. The overall ZEN package of good craftsmanship, detailed milling, dedication and ZEN teachings is something all golfers can expect when they purchase a ZEN putter, and a very very good one at that. When a golfer buys a ZEN putter, he buys a whole experience and not just the equipment itself which defines ZEN for what it is.

Pls keep up the good work and roll out more top notch equipment in the coming year (but slowly pls, govt bonus not a lot, Razz).

Here's wishing you and your partner good health and an even successful year ahead!

Cheers!

p.s. Very nice pic, reminds me of Braveheart.
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic   Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Dear Nick & Zen Team,

Happy 2011!
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic   Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Wishes 2011 - From Zen Republic to Golf Republic
Page 1 of 1