Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here?

Go down 
+4
rocky
botak
S70B
lemmein
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lemmein
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here? Empty
PostSubject: TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here?   TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:39 am

$80 deal on e bay, i need a stiffer driver than my current one and since this one's not too expensive, am considering it. Anybody well-versed in this driver? this is all i've found so far:

TaylorMade R360 Ti. Uses material (titanium) and construction (titanium alloy faces welded to cast titanium clubheads). 360cc, The 360 Ti has a higher centre of gravity designed to produce a more boring trajectory. The 360 Ti (larger face height, lowest and deepest CG) are designed for medium and higher trajectories. Numerous Tour players used the Taylor Made 300 Series drivers successfully - including Reteif Goosen who used one to win the US Open.

Golfer: Mens Right Hand
Brand: Taylor Made
Club: Driver
Loft: 10.5
Shaft Name: Bubble Ultralite S-90
Shaft Type: Graphite
Flex: Stiff

Grip: Taylor Made
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here?   TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 am

Mate, this club is super old. Not a great driver too.

DGman has a few unwanted ones in his store room. See liao also sian kind.
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here?   TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:51 am

Bubble shaft tech is like 10 years old liao, right?
Back to top Go down
rocky
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
rocky

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here?   TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:55 am

Mate,

Isn't this an old driver? I think that technology has improved since the introduction of this piece of equipment. Bubble was something that TM was using until all the Diamanas, Aldilas and Fujikuras came along.

IMHO, USD$80 on ebay, with the shipping cost in, will set you back about SGD$160. With that amount you probably can get something much better or newer here in the local market. I do not know if the item you mentioned is new or not. If it's new, then it's not too bad. I know Golf House was selling the R580XD for $99.

Coming back, you mentioned that you need a stiffer shaft. If it's a shaft issue then change the shaft. Consult a qualified club fitter for advice. He will be able to recommend the correct shaft flex and weight to better your game. Furthermore it is better to play with a setup that you are already familiar with.

With all that said, if you like this driver, then I would say go for it.
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here?   TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:40 am

Yes, if you like the driver.. go for it.
But in general; it is not a good deal; for that amount of money, there are other better rated drivers to play around with. 8)
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here?   TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:57 am

That driver is something that joe at creativegolf sell for 20 or 50 type that he put outside the shop unattended. Saw it there before
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here?   TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:04 am

Hi lemmein,

i think we have a couple that is waiting to be turn into ashtray....$80 US is an expensive ashtray. if you want you can have it for free but you just need to buy an ASD calender to support a worthy cause. the calendar cost $10.

what is ASD...check it out here...

ASD Home - Action For Dogs

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
lemmein
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here?   TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:06 am

LOL thanks for the highly impactful feedback guys, was NOT aware that it's a really old model n all, n it's 80 sgd but stil, doesnt sound worth it, i could obviously find better deals. The issue with clubfitting is that since i'm so new to the game (around 6-8months), i don;t have a noteworthy consistence in my driver swing that'll allow a clubfitter to know precisely what i need so i'd rather go for a stock stiffer model and work with that. All i know is my club head speed on the driver is around 110mph and my current shaft sways in my hands like jelly and sends too many balls slicing left after a sweet 230m carry...that's way too disappointing...
Back to top Go down
lemmein
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here?   TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:08 am

dude i LOVE dogs lol when i drop in next i'll get one of those even if i dont get a club but i do want a better suited driver. don;t want junk that screws my game even more. but i'll definitely come by again n see if i can get my driver sliced n diced to fit me better...thanks...
Back to top Go down
tjchan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
tjchan

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here?   TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:47 pm

go find an 'newer' TM R5XL driver on sale for $99 would be a better deal imho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here?   TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TaylorMade 360 Ti 10.5 Driver, any reviews from users here?
Page 1 of 1