Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DrSwingPutt
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter? Empty
PostSubject: Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter?   Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:53 pm

I'm exploring the options of getting a new putter and this putter caught my eye. Any reviews and personal opinions on the usage of this putter? Any pics of it in its glory would be great too. Appreciate, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter?   Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:46 pm

DrSwingPutt wrote:
I'm exploring the options of getting a new putter and this putter caught my eye. Any reviews and personal opinions on the usage of this putter? Any pics of it in its glory would be great too. Appreciate, thanks.

You can google for the pics right bro?

Here's the link anyway.

http://www.taylormadegolf.com/products/putters
Back to top Go down
DrSwingPutt
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter?   Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Yes you are right, but I what I meant was if any fellow GR forum users have any shots of them using the putter. Apologies for my lack of proper explanation.
Back to top Go down
DrSwingPutt
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter?   Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Any fellow GR's who can give a personal opinion or review on their use of this putter?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter?   Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:16 pm

does testing on a golf house's putting area counts?

they felt pretty good, less clicky than the previous rossa serries, rolled the ball nicely, ball pretty much stay on line but it was less than 2 meter putt so may not count as much. Didn't see any additional ease in aiming. Not crazy about the white finish (the black finish on "est. in 79" TM putter looks better). Like any stock putter, the lie angle is too upright for me. I asked jeff goh if he can bend the hosel. After 5 minutes, he said he might be able to but i'm not convinced.

not bad...i'd still favor the cleveland brz for the price. but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
virarobinson
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
virarobinson

PostSubject: Re: Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter?   Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter? I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:30 am

Corza Ghost putter has a high-MOI head to keep the ball in place. Also AGSI+ is built-in on the face of the putter to achieve the smooth forward roll of the ball. It was designed to eliminate hot spot or reflection of the sun on top of the putter that in away distracts the player.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golfzoo.com
herman1609
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter?   Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:22 pm

If you're considering this putter.. $99 at Taka sale.. don't wait liao..

My personal experience:

"I bought the Ghost Mallet myself, to replace my current 2-ball. I think retail price was originally $300+.

I noticed that a firmer grip on this putter, and a more purposeful stroke is required to get a solid, sweet spot feel. Having a light "holding a bird" grip pressure just doesn't produce the sweet feeling regardless of whether you hit the sweet spot or not.

But I'm quite pleased with it, great visual allignment and feels good when the above is applied."

DrSwingPutt wrote:
Any fellow GR's who can give a personal opinion or review on their use of this putter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter?   Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any reviews for Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter?
Page 1 of 1