Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Kakis in HK

Go down 
+3
weaponx
Tituman
Lisy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
weaponx
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Golf Kakis in HK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Kakis in HK   Golf Kakis in HK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Tituman wrote:
Tks weaponx. If you are still around in HK in Dec, will surely have a game with you too. Besides paying the ferry, the one which hurt more is taking a cab from Happy Valley to Sai Kung Ferry Point ya?? affraid

np, unfortunately, i'll be back in singapore by then but feel free to pm me if u need more information... and yes, u r right, i think ur cab fare may cost abt hkd200...
Back to top Go down
Lisy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Lisy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Kakis in HK   Golf Kakis in HK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Who is going to be in HK..

Welcome to join.. HK Golf Kakis..
https://www.facebook.com/HKGolfKakis

Last edited by Lisy on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DTC
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Kakis in HK   Golf Kakis in HK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:53 pm

I am a local from HK & play regularly in China & KSC, let me know if you need a playing partner.

Back to top Go down
Lisy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Lisy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Kakis in HK   Golf Kakis in HK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Last edited by Lisy on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LinLauPeh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
LinLauPeh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Kakis in HK   Golf Kakis in HK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:45 am

Tituman, try their new course, should be East course if I didn't remember wrongly. Super interesting course. The sceneries will not fail to capture your eyes and I assure you will be busy looking at the sceneries than golfing. Lots of blind uphill holes. Once you tee up to the highest point, pray hard you can find your ball after it rolls downhill.... cos on left, it is buggy track leading to the cliffs and on right are the electrical fences and cliff. At some holes, you gotta tee off a decent distance to get to the fairway cos in between would be the cliff. I didn't know the course was so tough and wanted to bring just a sleeve of balls but brought 10 instead thinking 10 balls should be safe enough and I can't be losing all the 10 balls on 18 holes... in the end.... I lost 8 balls by the time I reached hole 12.... the other 2 balls were given to my HK friend who lost all her 20 balls by then.... we had to be thick skinned enough then to try buy balls from the flight behind... lucky enough they gave us some used balls and one of them was mine bearing my initial.... One par 3 tees off from the top with the green at the bottom.... better warn you before hand... the wind can be super strong like typhoon.... I upsized 2 clubs with the strong wind condition and I landed 30m short of the green! Also, be warned that the marshall will keep chasing you and looking at the time table.... basically, course management is a must if you wanna enjoy the course... or else you will feel damn demoralized seeing your ball up towards the fairway top and then can't find it when you drive up the hill.... Challenging and beautiful course... Bring more balls... hehe.... hope my long winded description will give you a good idea of what to expect. Cheers and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Lisy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Lisy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Kakis in HK   Golf Kakis in HK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:01 am

The place where everyone in HK can practice and play together..
on https://www.facebook.com/HKGolfKakis

Swing Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
Lisy
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Lisy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Kakis in HK   Golf Kakis in HK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:18 am

Now HK Golf Kakis has more and more members..
You can ask and discuss issues, questions or news that you may have boiling in your tummy..
Everyone can help one another..

HK Golf Kakis

POST your HK and China games on HK Golf Kakis..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Kakis in HK   Golf Kakis in HK - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Kakis in HK
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2