Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overseas Makan places after a game of golf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshua
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Joshua

Overseas Makan places after a game of golf Empty
PostSubject: Overseas Makan places after a game of golf   Overseas Makan places after a game of golf I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:52 pm

If its after

Horizon Hills, Ponderosa, Christine - Dine at Pekin Restoran(Taman Sentosa), San Lou Seafood(Jalan Kuning), Hak Seng Restoran (Lion Spa) or Teck Sing(Taman Sentosa)

Palm Resort - Dine at the airport then hit home via second link
Palm Villa - Dine at fast food centres Sad

Any other good makan places to share fellow GRians?
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Overseas Makan places after a game of golf   Overseas Makan places after a game of golf I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:09 pm

For Horizon Hills, Palm Villa, Palm Resort and Poresia, you can also go to Gelang Patah's Tien Lai restaurant. The zi-char and seafood there is cheap n good.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Overseas Makan places after a game of golf   Overseas Makan places after a game of golf I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:15 pm

For Gelang Patah... Go to this one... No regret. Good food and very very reasonable prices.

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t10933-food-treasures-gelang-patah-sim-seafood-opposite-777-coffee-shop?highlight=Gelang+Patch
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: Overseas Makan places after a game of golf   Overseas Makan places after a game of golf I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:28 pm

simoner wrote:
For Horizon Hills, Palm Villa, Palm Resort and Poresia, you can also go to Gelang Patah's Tien Lai restaurant. The zi-char and seafood there is cheap n good.

Tian Lai Restoran, immensely popular ...heard about it they have a branch at sunway right?
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: Overseas Makan places after a game of golf   Overseas Makan places after a game of golf I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Khorkar wrote:
For Gelang Patah... Go to this one... No regret. Good food and very very reasonable prices.

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t10933-food-treasures-gelang-patah-sim-seafood-opposite-777-coffee-shop?highlight=Gelang+Patch

Thanks Khokar for the recommendation will try it this weekend together with tian lai restoran Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overseas Makan places after a game of golf   Overseas Makan places after a game of golf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overseas Makan places after a game of golf
Page 1 of 1