Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congrats to Yenling for her win..

Go down 
+33
Roystonnn
clarencekim
ultraman
Uncle Lau
shotah
benhogan
chinchiachun
ethee
DGman
golfamigo
Khorkar
SIMBA
mUAr_cHEe
Kopi Towkay
samT
X-Man
jaketang
4dtoto
Duval_S
rocky
katherinechiok
nientsu
sunny
missmoon
frosTEE
Elbry
Ssquirrel
S70B
kopiO
m0i
Technospaz
siaw8
Lamts18
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:25 am

jimmychoo wrote:
Frostee, thanks for the sushi, I just love it!
I was actually looking at the skin and wish that you will put it on for me ...haha....joking nia Laughing but seriously, win more tournament so I can eat more sushi Razz

Hum sup loh.. :S U should say u duno how to put on the skins.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am

Sorry for not being around to celebrate your win, YL. Nonetheless, congrats again and well done! Smile
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:48 am

frostTee - Thanks for winning and letting all of us have the excuse to meet and TCSS.

Of course, Boss' generosity to offer the Den for such events must not be forgotten! Always have been fun. Sorry we did not do anything to help cleanup (very bad boys....)

CCC - I missed the CSSY! Now I have your number, next time I will definitely call first to reserve if I am late...hahaha...
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:56 am

samT wrote:
frostTee - Thanks for winning and letting all of us have the excuse to meet and TCSS.

Of course, Boss' generosity to offer the Den for such events must not be forgotten! Always have been fun. Sorry we did not do anything to help cleanup (very bad boys....)

CCC - I missed the CSSY! Now I have your number, next time I will definitely call first to reserve if I am late...hahaha...

Wau...like that also can...backside clean clean already than say sorry did not clean up...like slap someone and say sorry leh...

Must volunteer go clean up today, but if boss say dunnit, at least volunteer already mah...hehehehe
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:58 am

ok ok my bad....SORRY!
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:01 pm

Not too late to o clean up ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 pm

congrats again to yenling for her win...

envy those ppl who turn up... and disappointed for the missed apportunities to meet up with so many "unseen" frens... Sad

To avoid the disappointment, frostee you must win more n often so tht we can have regular makan sessions... preferable like once every 2 months? lolz...

cheers..
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chinchiachun

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:11 pm

samT wrote:

Bro easy lah, we bet and you give me 7 7 for the coming warren game lah, i lose i tah pau CSSY + go Lido Palace and if you lose you branja me fishhead steamboat then we adjourn to "DA LU" lor. Hahahahhaa.
Back to top Go down
SIMBA
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:20 pm

chinchiachun wrote:
samT wrote:

Bro easy lah, we bet and you give me 7 7 for the coming warren game lah, i lose i tah pau CSSY + go Lido Palace and if you lose you branja me fishhead steamboat then we adjourn to "DA LU" lor. Hahahahhaa.

CCC Im looking at you wahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 pm

Bro CCC,

I think you and LS has a "connection"... Very Happy

No problem with the steamboat thingy lah, I quite liked it. But DaLu CMI, only ah laos go... Plse dun tell me there got good stock hor...
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chinchiachun

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:27 pm

Your Honourary Moderator Mr. S70B, your No.2 fan + disciple + team-member Mr. LostSoul has been stalking me, marking me and giving me undue stress. I'd like to apply for a restraining order against him, 50m for him and 150m to 200m for his 3 wood. Hahahahhaha.
Back to top Go down
ethee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ethee

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:20 pm

clarencekim wrote:
Great party! (Except for the non appearance of the Bunker Babes.)

Dun matter anyways as the chio bu's who were there and the yummy food & beverages made it worthwhile.

It's good to actually see peeps rather than their avatars. I was surprised at the average age of those in attendance as I assumed a bit younger average age of the regular forum members. I even found out that some of the so-called uncles on this forum are not really very old.

Congrats Ethee , and I hope I get a chance to join a game with all of you sometime in future.

Very Happy

CK

Eeeerrrr... congrats Ethee ? I din win any tournament leh ! Did i win something ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:31 pm

chinchiachun wrote:
Your Honourary Moderator Mr. S70B, your No.2 fan + disciple + team-member Mr. LostSoul has been stalking me, marking me and giving me undue stress. I'd like to apply for a restraining order against him, 50m for him and 150m to 200m for his 3 wood. Hahahahhaha.

Noted.

LostSoul, you are not to harass poor CCC from now onwards. Evil or Very Mad

On matchday.....UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:01 pm

With so many good players in the forum, Frostee think dun need to wait for her to win again lah ^^;

But i dun mind sponsoring food again if someone wins a tournament ^^

Sorry if i dun get to say hi to all guys who have turned up cause Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SIMBA
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:32 pm

[quote="S70B"]
chinchiachun wrote:

Noted.

LostSoul, you are not to harass poor CCC from now onwards. Evil or Very Mad

On matchday.....UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil[/quote]

YES SIR
CCC SORRY OK I WILL BE GD BUT..........IM STILL LOOKING AT YOU FROM MY BACK COS I GOT 3 EYES ROFL
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:31 am

LS,

You better not tempt CCC your 3rd eye...hahaha.
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
clarencekim

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:34 am

Sorry meant congrats to FrosTEE!

I should have stopped drinking after two beers.....

Embarassed

CK
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi guys,

pictures up at BFG Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb&__a=1#/event.php?eid=100139818964

Will try to add in more~
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Nice. But dunno who's who Smile
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:25 pm

i looked so drunk...... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:34 pm

wow.... din know tht you guys oso communicate thru fb....
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Techno, you really need to read more carefully, if not yenling's effort to list the bros is wasted.

FrosTee - good job! sorry i was late for the photo shoot. me so vain, so disappointed not to inside... Sad
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:39 pm

There's more us than it meets the eye.... Laughing On Green
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:44 pm

samT wrote:
Techno, you really need to read more carefully, if not yenling's effort to list the bros is wasted.

Sorry? What do you mean? Me not understand.
Back to top Go down
samT
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
samT

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:50 pm

The nicks are all there for you to link who is who.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Yenling for her win..   Congrats to Yenling for her win.. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Yenling for her win..
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next