Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners

Go down 
+2
Duval_S
supergolfstore.co.uk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
supergolfstore.co.uk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners Empty
PostSubject: Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners    Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:03 pm

10.The only thing a golfer needs is more daylight. - Ben Hogan
11.The difference in golf and government is that in golf you can't improve your lie. - George Deukmejian
12.Golf is a day spent in a round of strenuous idleness. - William Wordsworth
13.You can make a lot of money in this game. Just ask my ex -wives. Both of them are so rich that neither of their husbands works. - Lee Trevino
14.Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun. - Jim Bishop
15.The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course. - Billy Graham
Back to top Go down
http://www.supergolfstore.co.uk
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners    Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:19 pm

hahahahaha,,,,,brilliant..

thanks bro
Back to top Go down
supergolfstore.co.uk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners    Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Duval_S wrote:
hahahahaha,,,,,brilliant..

thanks bro

hahahahahaha...not at all, buddy.
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners    Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:43 pm

How about
xx. "Golf is like sex, you don't have to be good to enjoy it", dont know who said it??? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Noodleball
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners    Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:47 pm

i like #15.....
Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners    Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:49 pm

what about 1 to 9?
Back to top Go down
supergolfstore.co.uk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners    Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Gray wrote:
what about 1 to 9?

the 1 to 9 you looking for are here,

1.Golf is like chasing a quinine pill around a cow pasture: Winston Churchill
2.It took me seventeen years to get 3,000 hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course: Babe Ruth
3.Columbus went around the world in 1492. That isn't a lot of strokes when you consider the course: Lee Trevino
4.These greens are so fast I have to hold my putter over the ball and hit it with the shadow: Sam Snead
5.If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball: Jack Lemmon
6.If you're caught on a golf course during a storm and are afraid of lightning, hold up a 1-iron. Not even God can hit a 1-iron: Lee Trevino
7.The people who gave us golf and called it a game are the same people who gave us bag pipes and called it music: Anon
8.I would like to deny all allegations by Bob Hope that during my last game of golf, I hit an eagle, a birdie, an elk and a moose: Gerald Ford
9.After all these years, it's still embarrassing for me to play on the American golf tour. Like the time I asked my caddie for a sand wedge and he came back ten minutes later with a ham on rye: Chi Chi Rodriguez
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners    Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Haha I like 6 to 9, esp 9
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy
haragolfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners    Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:26 pm

golf is STRENUOUS idleness!! muaha hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners    Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf philosophy, Great Golf One-liners
Page 1 of 1