Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JGCC 18 Sep

Go down 
+29
bian1980
Begbie
klt8144
4dtoto
Aloyboy
BabyCroc
Yarra
wangph
Duval_S
kian
p3nboy
mloy
mkpang
JGoh
jurongtiger
ChrisD
blee67
DimWit Kid
acidic88
slinger
Denmeister
mizzy
freedrop
pushslice
Technospaz
TheFocalPoint
asahi
alvin7379
zhenxua
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Dennis,

Really, I do not need to know how it go. I do wish I can join too ( just too far away) :-( and you all enjoy yourselves.

However, try not to bet too big as all these " dragon crossing the river " are really good. :-)

Have fun !
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:54 pm

thanks bro denmeister for his hospitality

perfect day for golf except the last few holes when it started to rain; the last hole alone yielded 4 jugs, 1 from yours truly
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Yes, was a good albeit in the end wet day! Thanks bro Denmeister for hosting us!
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Thanks alot for hosting the game this mornin Dennis! Look forward to more upcoming ones! Great company! In the first 9, was singing "Im walkin on sunshine! ".... @nd 9 singing "Raindrops keep fallin on my head..." LOL
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:08 am

methanolic wrote:
Thanks alot for hosting the game this mornin Dennis! Look forward to more upcoming ones! Great company! In the first 9, was singing "Im walkin on sunshine! ".... @nd 9 singing "Raindrops keep fallin on my head..." LOL

want to join us on 24-sep am? we still have a slot.
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:24 am

@methanolic.. Yeah man join us !!
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:51 am

To my JGCC Sept 18 golfers,
The pleasure was all mine! Great to have you guys grace the greens of RJCC yesterday! Let's do it again! The day started off well with cooling temperatures for the 1st 9 and the majority of the 2nd 9. It was the last 2 holes when the heavy rain came and wetted all of us. And it was the rain that gave our flight something to remember about...

Hole 18:
The Chipmunk was all drenched up after putting out the 17th Par 5. I can sense that he had something up his sleeves... He was going to Mindf**k us! He proceeded to take off his glove for his tee off. Whack!!! The driver flew further than the ball! All the way towards the red tee while the ball sputtered 3m to the right and into the bushes next to the blue tee box. Now I know the secret to his extremely long drives. Extremely Light hand pressure! All of us were laughing and so did the Chipmunk himself. But he knew that his act has crept into our heads.

Bro ZX, who also hits it a long way, also uses the same soft gripping technique. After seeing what the Chipmunk did, I guess he didn't want his driver to win the long drive competition. I have a feeling that he made sure he gripped it a little bit tighter and wham! Pull Top Hook! I don't think even PGA pros are able to hit such a shot! The ball went high and left into the jungle.

BTW, ZX did say 4 Jugs of water melon juice was lost, right? 1 was contributed by Chipmunk, how about the other 3? ZX's 1st ball was past red tee but may be lost ball. His provisional was Water Melon Juice #2! This shot was better than the 1st one, Pull Top! And the ball flew 20ft high and to the left about 10m in front! All of us were now laughing very hard. If only the ground wasn't so wet, we would have collapsed onto it and rolled all over the earthworms' droppings! Dried earthworm sh*t is easier to clean off than wet ones... We knew that.

2 jugs found and 2 more to go...

Did Alvin contribute another? Bro ZX and Push Slice, please refresh my memory...

Bro PS's drive hit the tree on the left and rebounded back before red tee. In the end, the 18th hole became an unofficial competition of "Who has the funniest trick shot" which I feel Bro ZX won with his provisional ball!

Wa.... He pretty much cleaned us off... Won the most money and even topped it all off by winning the trick shot competition!
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Wow, That's really sound fun .. nothing better than good laughs and enjoy the game and company .. Nice ! .. I want to move back to Singapore Sad Sad

Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:06 pm

klt8144 wrote:
methanolic wrote:

Begbie and Klt: Thanks alot for the invitations brothers! Would love to join but i can't cos will be in Ho Chi Minh from the 22nd to 25th.. LOL...Keep me posted on any upcoming games ya? Thanks and have lotsa fun! Shoot more birdies!
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Denmeister wrote:
To my JGCC Sept 18 golfers,
The pleasure was all mine! Great to have you guys grace the greens of RJCC yesterday! Let's do it again! The day started off well with cooling temperatures for the 1st 9 and the majority of the 2nd 9. It was the last 2 holes when the heavy rain came and wetted all of us. And it was the rain that gave our flight something to remember about...

Hole 18:
The Chipmunk was all drenched up after putting out the 17th Par 5. I can sense that he had something up his sleeves... He was going to Mindf**k us! He proceeded to take off his glove for his tee off. Whack!!! The driver flew further than the ball! All the way towards the red tee while the ball sputtered 3m to the right and into the bushes next to the blue tee box. Now I know the secret to his extremely long drives. Extremely Light hand pressure! All of us were laughing and so did the Chipmunk himself. But he knew that his act has crept into our heads.

Bro ZX, who also hits it a long way, also uses the same soft gripping technique. After seeing what the Chipmunk did, I guess he didn't want his driver to win the long drive competition. I have a feeling that he made sure he gripped it a little bit tighter and wham! Pull Top Hook! I don't think even PGA pros are able to hit such a shot! The ball went high and left into the jungle.

BTW, ZX did say 4 Jugs of water melon juice was lost, right? 1 was contributed by Chipmunk, how about the other 3? ZX's 1st ball was past red tee but may be lost ball. His provisional was Water Melon Juice #2! This shot was better than the 1st one, Pull Top! And the ball flew 20ft high and to the left about 10m in front! All of us were now laughing very hard. If only the ground wasn't so wet, we would have collapsed onto it and rolled all over the earthworms' droppings! Dried earthworm sh*t is easier to clean off than wet ones... We knew that.

2 jugs found and 2 more to go...

Did Alvin contribute another? Bro ZX and Push Slice, please refresh my memory...

Bro PS's drive hit the tree on the left and rebounded back before red tee. In the end, the 18th hole became an unofficial competition of "Who has the funniest trick shot" which I feel Bro ZX won with his provisional ball!

Wa.... He pretty much cleaned us off... Won the most money and even topped it all off by winning the trick shot competition!

Alvin contributed 2 jugs while PS and I each gave 1 jug, all on the same hole; that made up the almost free lunch for bro denmeister ...

I thought I had a chance to break 100 until the last hole ... nvm, I'll be back to challenge the course, yet again ...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:32 pm

methanolic wrote:
klt8144 wrote:
methanolic wrote:

Begbie and Klt: Thanks alot for the invitations brothers! Would love to join but i can't cos will be in Ho Chi Minh from the 22nd to 25th.. LOL...Keep me posted on any upcoming games ya? Thanks and have lotsa fun! Shoot more birdies!

OMG! HCM is even better!

Solo or team mission?

Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:57 pm

i bet its a tag team 甜蜜蜜 mission.....just like ria bintan hor??
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:27 pm

zhenxua wrote:

I thought I had a chance to break 100 until the last hole ... nvm, I'll be back to challenge the course, yet again ...

Suspect Suspect Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JGCC 18 Sep
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10