Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JGCC 18 Sep

Go down 
+29
bian1980
Begbie
klt8144
4dtoto
Aloyboy
BabyCroc
Yarra
wangph
Duval_S
kian
p3nboy
mloy
mkpang
JGoh
jurongtiger
ChrisD
blee67
DimWit Kid
acidic88
slinger
Denmeister
mizzy
freedrop
pushslice
Technospaz
TheFocalPoint
asahi
alvin7379
zhenxua
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:04 am

kian wrote:
U all can divide overall by a certain factor say 2 or 4 at the end of the game just for the fun of it ma!

Btw Alvin u forgot to talk about rollover holes "double" or "triple Vegas"!!

nbz... cun u keep your mouth shut... gotta keep some surprises mah.... Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:05 am

methanolic wrote:
DimWit Kid wrote:
methanolic wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
I can switch with DWK so bro Methanolic can be in the same flight... I anything, which flight oso can... Can play golf I happy like bird liao Razz

Thanks alot bro Alvin!!!! Okok I swop with you... Then I can play with lesser stress and watch the fight... Lol...

Wah lao I seriously think you did one too many hole in your last trip bro. What he meant is that he switch with me lar. Switch wif you for wat Razz still same same...

Btw did ask begbie but he couldnt ... His son's bday...

Ahahahhaahha....oooops.....paiseh ah bro... really not enoough slp then read wrongly....hahahha.... but stil, thanks for the switch Alvin! yup begbie also told me he can only do sat....

Btw... I do not have a son, I have a baby girl who is turning 1 ... anyways, after last week I am starting to fall in love with walking course in RJGCC... We can always plan for the next weekend...Enjoy your game folks..
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:06 am

WahahahahA!!!!
Anyway I tink Luck also comes into play in Vegas
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:17 am

kian wrote:
U all can divide overall by a certain factor say 2 or 4 at the end of the game just for the fun of it ma!

From the looks of things, there are certain individuals here who are also big time sammy boy users too. Always looking for virgins to rape left right center up down front back. Sammy must be running out of stock, now they are looking for people like me to focus their attention on.

I still have to say.... gentle gentle, softly softly, abang...
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:22 am

Begbie wrote:

Btw... I do not have a son, I have a baby girl who is turning 1 ... anyways, after last week I am starting to fall in love with walking course in RJGCC... We can always plan for the next weekend...Enjoy your game folks..

Bro,
I can't imagine myself playing golf riding a buggy anymore. That is why a lot of my kakis kinda give up calling me to play at other courses because they know that I love to walk. In my opinion, walking golf is an enjoyment that buggy golf cannot compare.

If you are interested, I can help you source for a membership for RJCC so that you can walk cheaper next time.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:41 am

kian wrote:
WahahahahA!!!!
Anyway I tink Luck also comes into play in Vegas

Dun forget nt having yr flightmate 25 you!
Stretcher
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:42 am

Denmeister wrote:
Begbie wrote:

Bro,
I can't imagine myself playing golf riding a buggy anymore. That is why a lot of my kakis kinda give up calling me to play at other courses because they know that I love to walk. In my opinion, walking golf is an enjoyment that buggy golf cannot compare.

If you are interested, I can help you source for a membership for RJCC so that you can walk cheaper next time.

I am gonna be away for 2 years w.e.f November so I wont be able to do RJCC much from then. However, I wouldn't mind planning for a game on the week of 24-25 Sept... We can have a game then..
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:08 am

begbie, we have a game on 24-sep at JCC . U want to join us? it will be SGD37 + caddy (rm 50)
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:18 am

alvin7379 wrote:
kian wrote:

@kian, you better let me know the detail properly before 18 sep come. The way that both of you describe so scary.. got surprise some more!!! In that case, bro alvin, i dont mind we swapped, you go kranji and I will go to JCC... what u think?
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:30 am

klt8144 wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
kian wrote:

@kian, you better let me know the detail properly before 18 sep come. The way that both of you describe so scary.. got surprise some more!!! In that case, bro alvin, i dont mind we swapped, you go kranji and I will go to JCC... what u think?

Another Rapist. Better call Police to catch you when you are at customs.
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:57 am

klt8144 wrote:

Sorry hor... I waiting to play at JCC until neck long long le... u wanna deprive me? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:17 am

klt8144 wrote:
begbie, we have a game on 24-sep at JCC . U want to join us? it will be SGD37 + caddy (rm 50)

Should be ok. Put me in as tbc first. Thanks klt.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:21 am

alvin7379 wrote:
klt8144 wrote:

Sorry hor... I waiting to play at JCC until neck long long le... u wanna deprive me? Evil or Very Mad

Is that the only looooooonngggggggg thing? Razz
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:25 am

asahi wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
klt8144 wrote:

Bro Asahi,
Remember, he is a rapist. For sure loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:32 am

asahi wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
klt8144 wrote:

Not exactly the type on information I would share with YOU! Suspect
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:16 pm

klt8144 wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
kian wrote:

dont worry we very frendly one...and transparent...cuz mis-selling is a rather serious offence.......

will also be my first time playin with our famous shoomaker Jc!
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Denmeister wrote:
asahi wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
klt8144 wrote:

Bro Asahi,
Remember, he is a rapist. For sure loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

Dear Denmeister,

I have played with chipmunk countless times, rest assured that his reputation precedes him ONLY, he is actually not that scary....

in fact, i have banned him from playing with me until he gets his shit back together....

for reasons still unknown to me, he has a self-destruct button that can activate anytime....

thus, he cant be a rapist.... he only know how to mental musatubate

if u are his vegas partner, u need to whip him in order for him to perform....

if u are not, u just need to sayang his ego, he will then find n press his self-destruct button....

i know this cos his $40 is in my FD account....

however, i have oreadi rolled that $40 for last fri $5M Toto... but no luck (think his $40 suay)

thus i will be lifting my ban n calling him real soon for another round of FD.....
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
bian1980

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:35 pm

slinger wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
asahi wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
klt8144 wrote:

Bro Asahi,

Dear Denmeister,

I have played with chipmunk countless times, rest assured that his reputation precedes him ONLY, he is actually not that scary....

in fact, i have banned him from playing with me until he gets his shit back together....

for reasons still unknown to me, he has a self-destruct button that can activate anytime....

if u are not, u just need to sayang his ego, he will then find n press his self-destruct button....

however, i have oreadi rolled that $40 for last fri $5M Toto... but no luck (think his $40 suay)

thus i will be lifting my ban n calling him real soon for another round of FD.....

scary... mental manipulation affraid
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Shifu, how come only $40? I thot your wagers are triple digit minimum?
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:23 pm

slinger wrote:

Dear Denmeister,

Hi Slinger,
Is this your way of whipping him? Or is it your way of putting more mental torture into his head? I guess I will find out the powers of the Chipmunk on Sunday itself.

But thanks for the tips, I know that Chipmunk will take this post of yours into consideration whenever I start talking to him... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:25 pm

dun worry guys in my flight, my wager with alvin alone will be worth his while making the trip there
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:37 pm

zhenxua wrote:
dun worry guys in my flight, my wager with alvin alone will be worth his while making the trip there

Bro ZX,
It can go both ways, either it is worth his while or the petrol in SG becomes a cheaper option compared to JB's on sept 18.
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Aiyo... Mentor Slinger rota my backside again... Speaking of which... Time to play him soon... But he out of my reach leh... Haizz... Sad

Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:29 am

guys, better to have your breakfast elsewhere, the clubhouse don't serve hot food until 7.15

baccarat flight - 7.30 first tee
1. PS
2. ZX
3. alvin7379
4. denmeister

vegas flight - 7.35 first tee
1. PS's friend
2. DWK
3. wangph
4. Methanolic
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:31 am

For your information... yours truly diarrhea for 6 days and still counting... this game is going to be a torture for me... pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JGCC 18 Sep   JGCC 18 Sep - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JGCC 18 Sep
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next