Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)

Go down 
+45
mowen
JL
Vinny
Duval_S
mojojojo
mizzy
ChrisD
mengteck71
JGoh
golfool2009
DGman
Ryan Lee
nientsu
sandkie
S70B
klt8144
CoRN
hw_ball
alvin7379
Loudmouth
watermyforrest
golf_snowman
blee67
chinchiachun
zhenxua
JonL_TK
Derek
eiji
Agumon
slinger
jimmychoo
pushslice
Ssquirrel
mloy
mUAr_cHEe
4dtoto
Birdman
Aloyboy
drawbias
duffader
TheFocalPoint
kian
asahi
andrew-golf
shamusan
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 pm

klt8144 wrote:
Mizzy definitely improved.I would have lost 9 & 8 if he would hv challenge me. Anyway I drawn my last $ from my posb and handed to them at the vanda terrace.

wo yiah bo? don't so exagerate lah.. your recovery also pull back to par. and nearly birdie also.. is it twice??

i saw a few flashes of the RJCC klt that took on the big buaya last time for a few shots. i'm sure it was no "ACCIDENT" lol!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Jialat....now go range also no point Liao.
I smell Danger.
Suspect
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Asahi, better go bank to withdraw more money! affraid
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:51 pm

asahi wrote:
I smell Danger.
Suspect

eh you got home ground advantage.. no danger.. very safe.. good putt
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:18 pm

mizzy wrote:
asahi wrote:
I smell Danger.
Suspect

eh you got home ground advantage.. no danger.. very safe.. good putt

Have not been going to the range. Rusty lah.

And oh, ATM no $$$ liao.
pale
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:05 pm

mizzy wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
challenge I lost, but cheng tng I won

tomorrow coconut. level.

on. who scared who.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:56 pm

In an eventful today, yours truly drew with fast improving Mizzy.

What is noteworthy was moi was 4 holes up with 4 to go and Mizzy managed to fight back and square.

Truly heroic fightback!

Well done!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Is mizzy really on Div 1? An zx on Div 2?

Latest ranking pls....
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:05 pm

asahi wrote:

What is noteworthy was moi was 4 holes up with 4 to go and Mizzy managed to fight back and square.

Truly heroic fightback!

Well done!

Thanks bro for the compliment and for letting me live to fight another day. bounce

I also would like to thank ZX, who was my buggy mate today, for providing the mental strength support. I must pass my "shining buddha" title to him now.. hehe What a Face

Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:57 pm

asahi wrote:

Truly heroic fightback!

Well done!

Wah, looks like, Mizzy got a jet pack strapped to his ass, shooting up the rankings.

Mizzy, still not too late to sign up for the last major of the yea, the PGA! cheers
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Birdman wrote:
asahi wrote:

Truly heroic fightback!

Well done!

Wah, looks like, Mizzy got a jet pack strapped to his ass, shooting up the rankings.

Mizzy, still not too late to sign up for the last major of the yea, the PGA! cheers

Turbo jet pack! What a Face

4 more with 4 to go. I thot can go easy and focus my attention on the other fella but hiaz.....

To anyone who doubt Vietnam training, mizzy is living proof that our missions there are worthwhile and fruitful though exhausting.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:10 pm

mizzy wrote:
asahi wrote:

Truly heroic fightback!

Well done!

Thanks bro for the compliment and for letting me live to fight another day. bounce

I also would like to thank ZX, who was my buggy mate today, for providing the mental strength support. I must pass my "shining buddha" title to him now.. hehe What a Face

haiz, I can only motivate other ppl ... I will be back at poresia to try to break 100 again ...
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 pm

pushslice wrote:
Is mizzy really on Div 1? An zx on Div 2?

Latest ranking pls....

He and mtbdude has gone up to make the water in Div 1 more murky liao. lol!
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Birdman wrote:
asahi wrote:

Truly heroic fightback!

Well done!

simi PGA? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:52 pm

mizzy wrote:

simi PGA? Suspect

The one you are going to win! ROFL
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:04 pm

asahi wrote:
Birdman wrote:
asahi wrote:

Truly heroic fightback!

Well done!

Turbo jet pack! What a Face

4 more with 4 to go. I thot can go easy and focus my attention on the other fella but hiaz.....

To anyone who doubt Vietnam training, mizzy is living proof that our missions there are worthwhile and fruitful though exhausting.
Very Happy

mizzy's game has definitely gone up 2 notches after his HCMC trip
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Thank you phiten for the fantastic gesture of sponsoring the below prize for the league
from June to August!

1st Phiten Golf Recovery Health Care Chamber in Asia that focuses on 3 elements - PREVENT.RECOVERY.PROTECT
A 1 hour Phiten Health Care Chamber therapy session worth $200 per golfer.

[img]Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 5930382236_63d9e61134_z

The July winner for Div 1 is Aloyboy!!!
cheers cheers cheers

He is awarded the prize for his perseverance in accepting and issuing challenges in the month of June.
We will be contacting you shortly with details on how to claim your prize.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Wah lau.... Kana bluff. Razz
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:50 pm

huh not duffy ...

Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:03 pm

I think we should lock Aloyboy in the chamber and throw away the key.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Think I will just hang ard in div 1 then, no motivation to climb Liao.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:53 pm

duffader wrote:
Think I will just hang ard in div 1 then, no motivation to climb Liao.

Come on Duffy!

You can do it. The comm will be sure to notice your efforts and reward you.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Hahahhaah..... It's ok lah. I prefer betting.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:28 pm

duffader wrote:
Hahahhaah..... It's ok lah. I prefer betting.

Trust me......we know.
Razz
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:39 pm

So from now, those who want to challenge me, 20-20-40.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next