Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)

Go down 
+45
mowen
JL
Vinny
Duval_S
mojojojo
mizzy
ChrisD
mengteck71
JGoh
golfool2009
DGman
Ryan Lee
nientsu
sandkie
S70B
klt8144
CoRN
hw_ball
alvin7379
Loudmouth
watermyforrest
golf_snowman
blee67
chinchiachun
zhenxua
JonL_TK
Derek
eiji
Agumon
slinger
jimmychoo
pushslice
Ssquirrel
mloy
mUAr_cHEe
4dtoto
Birdman
Aloyboy
drawbias
duffader
TheFocalPoint
kian
asahi
andrew-golf
shamusan
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Slinger,Thanks for your kind invitation.Looking forward to good entertainment and healthy fun.Hopefully generic and not at anybody's expense... Smile In the meantime, i shall work on my game... see u 24th.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:48 pm

zhenxua wrote:
4dtoto wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
4dtoto wrote:
Bro ZX, play with me lah, your heart sure can take it and become younger...

bro 4dtoto, I like to partner you ... let's take on C&C when your confidence's back ...

I think I am ready..once they are ready, anytime..

with my current standard, I can consistently contribute 6 pars ... the rest you settle hor ...

Can lah.. you 6, i 6, the C&C six, we still 6 up..
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm

pushslice wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
I would really love to witness the showdown between JL and JGoh but national duty calls ... you guys enjoy the game ...

this is official challenge meh? has committee approved? bypass two divisions?

I dun understand this matchup. He win, JGoh is confirmed Croczilla. He loses, hellooo JL is PRO leh!

and i thought there is a long queue to play with khee sistas? How come Jgoh cut queue Laughing
PS,No worries, game is off.Slinger have spoken.Please read thread. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:53 pm

JGoh wrote:
Slinger,Thanks for your kind invitation.Looking forward to good entertainment and healthy fun.Hopefully generic and not at anybody's expense... Smile In the meantime, i shall work on my game... see u 24th.

dear JGoh, i rarely play mysia courses cos of my family.....

but we can play almost every golf courses in Spore.... SICC, TMCC, NSRCC, Keppel

since u are playing with ZX this coming sunday, u can seek his opinions about the ASS team....

we play golf to enjoy the company of our playing mates....
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:59 pm

JGoh wrote:
pushslice wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
I would really love to witness the showdown between JL and JGoh but national duty calls ... you guys enjoy the game ...

I dun understand this matchup. He win, JGoh is confirmed Croczilla. He loses, hellooo JL is PRO leh!

and i thought there is a long queue to play with khee sistas? How come Jgoh cut queue Laughing
PS,No worries, game is off.Slinger have spoken.Please read thread. cheers cheers

no worries la. Play with ASS team, that I can really understand. I'm sure the real Jgoh will turn out

I still fondly remember my game with ASS team and the maggie mee INDOMIE diet I was on few months after Laughing
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:05 pm

P.S.. thanks for advice. I'll make sure i buy those noodle first before playing..just in case not enough to pay for kopi "O". When's our next game.. I buy you KFB.. i mean KFC.. while i still have the Ringgits with me. cheers
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:09 pm

slinger wrote:
JGoh wrote:

dear JGoh, i rarely play mysia courses cos of my family.....

but we can play almost every golf courses in Spore.... SICC, TMCC, NSRCC, Keppel

since u are playing with ZX this coming sunday, u can seek his opinions about the ASS team....

we play golf to enjoy the company of our playing mates....
Slinger, Thanks again.August is still many days more.. Till after your games with GF, then...
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Bro JGoh,

not to worry abt GF, he is a BIG boy..... i am bery sure he can take care of himself

btw, he did bruise my nipples last sunday..... i doubt he is the maggie mee type

let us know late aug fit u..... then we can lock u in

we have been rejecting applicants lately.... ie he look u up
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:28 pm

I can't entertain bro JGoh this Sunday, so I'll give my testimonial here ...

I was surrounded at the den after my miraculous game at MBGC ... was told that I made the cut to play with ASS ... after reading up on the profile of ASS members on Fortune and Times magazine, I was literally shitting bricks ... the day finally arrived, I went ATM early in the morning but found that I have only $62.47 left, boh pian withdrew $50 ... since I have only so much (or so little) money, I put in 120% focus in my game to cut loss ... luckily I managed to pull off some shots and walked away only $50 poorer ...

I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the 4 over hours with them, slinger was encouraging, idol calming my nerves and capt fueling my fighting spirit ... I even had idol done a write-up on me Embarassed ... wanted to print out for idol to sign but I'm too shy Embarassed ...
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:39 pm

4dtoto wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
4dtoto wrote:
Bro ZX, play with me lah, your heart sure can take it and become younger...

bro 4dtoto, I like to partner you ... let's take on C&C when your confidence's back ...

I think I am ready..once they are ready, anytime..

wow bro, confi index rocketing towards north pole ...... fierce ..... i will witness your '4dtoto power' in neutralising your challenger this sunday
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 pm

heheheehe...Must create some fear in the opponent first mah...
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:25 pm

zhenxua wrote:
I can't entertain bro JGoh this Sunday, so I'll give my testimonial here ...

I was surrounded at the den after my miraculous game at MBGC ... was told that I made the cut to play with ASS ... after reading up on the profile of ASS members on Fortune and Times magazine, I was literally shitting bricks ... the day finally arrived, I went ATM early in the morning but found that I have only $62.47 left, boh pian withdrew $50 ... since I have only so much (or so little) money, I put in 120% focus in my game to cut loss ... luckily I managed to pull off some shots and walked away only $50 poorer ...

I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the 4 over hours with them, slinger was encouraging, idol calming my nerves and capt fueling my fighting spirit ... I even had idol done a write-up on me Embarassed ... wanted to print out for idol to sign but I'm too shy Embarassed ...
Haha! Bob Hope is right! He is always right... "Never bet $100 when you only have $62.47 in your pocket.. Sure lose"... I will try to bring 200 next time.. Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 793680
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:43 pm

pushslice wrote:
JGoh wrote:
pushslice wrote:
zhenxua wrote:

no worries la. Play with ASS team, that I can really understand. I'm sure the real Jgoh will turn out

I still fondly remember my game with ASS team and the maggie mee INDOMIE diet I was on few months after Laughing

What is ASS???
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Andrew Slinger S70B.

The heroic trio.
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:47 pm

oic... the threesome Smile
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:24 pm

mengteck.... are u interested to join us for a game???
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:30 pm

[quote="mengteck71"][quote="pushslice"][quote="JGoh"][quote="pushslice"]
zhenxua wrote:

What is ASS???
As i mentioned before.... climbing up a corporate ladder.. is like climbing a tree... when you are up there.. you look down.. you see monkeys... still climbing... When you are climbing.. you look up...what you see?.... ASS'es... Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 793680
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:37 pm

slinger wrote:
Bro JGoh,

not to worry abt GF, he is a BIG boy..... i am bery sure he can take care of himself

btw, he did bruise my nipples last sunday..... i doubt he is the maggie mee type

let us know late aug fit u..... then we can lock u in

we have been rejecting applicants lately.... ie he look u up
Slinger,Thanks again.. it'll be an honor to play with the ASS team, as long as the charges of "appearance fee" by the 3 musketeers is not too exorbitant.. i am on... Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 744254
Back to top Go down
mengteck71
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mengteck71

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:24 am

slinger wrote:
mengteck.... are u interested to join us for a game???

Definitely. Its an honour to play with ASS. wjat will be the damage?
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:00 pm

16 Jul - ZX lost to mizzy 6 and 5
17 Jul - mizzy vs asahi
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:11 pm

zhenxua wrote:
16 Jul - ZX lost to mizzy 6 and 5
17 Jul - mizzy vs asahi

affraid
bro, i lost to you 1 hole lah..
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:13 pm

I thoth at the lunch table you say 2 and 1? Suspect
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:23 pm

challenge I lost, but cheng tng I won
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Mizzy definitely improved.I would have lost 9 & 8 if he would hv challenge me. Anyway I drawn my last $ from my posb and handed to them at the vanda terrace.

Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:05 pm

zhenxua wrote:
challenge I lost, but cheng tng I won

tomorrow coconut. level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next