Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)

Go down 
+45
mowen
JL
Vinny
Duval_S
mojojojo
mizzy
ChrisD
mengteck71
JGoh
golfool2009
DGman
Ryan Lee
nientsu
sandkie
S70B
klt8144
CoRN
hw_ball
alvin7379
Loudmouth
watermyforrest
golf_snowman
blee67
chinchiachun
zhenxua
JonL_TK
Derek
eiji
Agumon
slinger
jimmychoo
pushslice
Ssquirrel
mloy
mUAr_cHEe
4dtoto
Birdman
Aloyboy
drawbias
duffader
TheFocalPoint
kian
asahi
andrew-golf
shamusan
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Wahaha so fast calling for the bird already!
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Yo tfp. During the school holidays, I wanna challenge u! On?
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
Wahaha so fast calling for the bird already!

Bread crumbs still taste better than worms Mloy. Very Happy

Aloy, not surprised he's calling me out. He's already crossed the magic threshold ever since winning that Tendy Golf tourney with a low 80 something. And he's been gaining in confidence and ability since with more and more golf. Once you break the barrier, it's like losing your cherry, it becomes easier to do it again. ROFL

I'm just a stepping stone to the Premier Division, that's where he's gunning for, not me.

Let's see if my game is up to snuff yet to break his stride, or will I be crushed with broken wings.

Here I am Sham, draw only when it hits high noon! Very Happy

Let's see if we can duke it out before the GR game.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:32 am

Yay! I can't wait to play a round with you bro!
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Update:
Drawbias won kian
Zx won bob

Good game guys Smile
All e way to the las hole!
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:39 pm

have a good game and enjoyable sunday outing with kian bob and zx. result is secondary, but the spirit is good..........kain won all the 3 sixes ............nbzz .....
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:47 pm

ooh... so now kian is the king of div 2
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Wah Kian, next week we can up your skill to another level liao.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Great wins for ZX and drawbias!

Well done guys!
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:10 pm

got error on Div 1 table leh, why is kian higher than drawbias?
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:16 pm

duffader wrote:
got error on Div 1 table leh, why is kian higher than drawbias?

I think asahi is very very blur since this morning. You have to forgive him.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Wah!!!!!! Paiseh paiseh.

Still stoned stoned de. After watching soccer then play golf is very very tiring.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:08 pm

hehe.. ok... wait kian see liao.. sad, one side say he lost, but the other side show he above drawbias. hehehhe..
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:09 pm

Wah......he really plotting to go down to Div 2 to be king ah? hahaha
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
klt8144

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:44 pm

klt8144 wrote:
Bro Asahi,.

5-June Loudmouth V KL Tan

This game is confirmed at Johor Country club.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:53 pm

slinger wrote:
after game, went back to catch some zzzzzz....

had a long night, bet $200 on ManU.....NBzzz

anyway, i think alvin new status in Div 1 belittles him.... his golf is that good

so, all the guys in Div 1, beware of this furry animal that has descended into your midst...

u guys nitemare is about to begin.....

my animal friend play 9 pars..... how not to rule in Div 1

Very Happy

I know who to avoid ...
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:07 pm

My legs are open... Anyone? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:11 pm

dude, don't tempt me... i'm liable to just kick you prior to the game?
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:15 pm

yay... birdman is now in premier div... i get 2-2!
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:48 pm

shamusan wrote:
yay... birdman is now in premier div... i get 2-2!

Here's where a flaw in the system shows up.

From playing level with you Sham, I didn't do anything and suddenly have to give you 4 strokes? Gotta be kidding me. scratch

And of course you are not shy to take right? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Haha. Of course I'm shameless enough to take it!
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:51 am

shamusan wrote:

You know who to thank hor?.... tongue
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:00 am

alvin7379 wrote:
shamusan wrote:

You know who to thank hor?.... tongue

Alvin, you should go read what is karma, what goes around, comes around... soon, you will be back in premier without you needing to win any challenges. Smile
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:24 am

That's what I was thinking too Duffy. ROFL
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:36 am

duffader wrote:

Alvin, you should go read what is karma, what goes around, comes around... soon, you will be back in premier without you needing to win any challenges. Smile

I know what karma is... becos I know I've done too many sinful stuffs... so gonna get bad karma anyway... might as well go all the way to create havoc.. haha

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next