Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)

Go down 
+45
mowen
JL
Vinny
Duval_S
mojojojo
mizzy
ChrisD
mengteck71
JGoh
golfool2009
DGman
Ryan Lee
nientsu
sandkie
S70B
klt8144
CoRN
hw_ball
alvin7379
Loudmouth
watermyforrest
golf_snowman
blee67
chinchiachun
zhenxua
JonL_TK
Derek
eiji
Agumon
slinger
jimmychoo
pushslice
Ssquirrel
mloy
mUAr_cHEe
4dtoto
Birdman
Aloyboy
drawbias
duffader
TheFocalPoint
kian
asahi
andrew-golf
shamusan
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:28 am

Birdman wrote:
Will the number one golfer in Division One please stand up... please stand up....

Cos you are about to be catapulted into Premier Division. Don't go to sleep, or you will wake up in the Premier League.. Our dear chipmunk is back at the bottom rung of the ladder. ROFL

Let's go Derek, Let's go Derek!!! Cheers Jump

Me in the premier league would really be a joke ... current position already a bit strange ... think I need to challenge Golffool also, even with 2-2 I don't think I have any chance of winning ...

As for Slinger ... I suspect if I ask for 2-2, he will win by 1 hole, 3-3, also 1 hole, 4-4, also 1 hole, 5-5, still 1 hole .... hmmm ... is there a pattern here???? so basically will stay clear of prowling tiger
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:34 am

Derek wrote:
Birdman wrote:
Will the number one golfer in Division One please stand up... please stand up....

Cos you are about to be catapulted into Premier Division. Don't go to sleep, or you will wake up in the Premier League.. Our dear chipmunk is back at the bottom rung of the ladder. ROFL

Me in the premier league would really be a joke ... current position already a bit strange ... think I need to challenge Golffool also, even with 2-2 I don't think I have any chance of winning ...

As for Slinger ... I suspect if I ask for 2-2, he will win by 1 hole, 3-3, also 1 hole, 4-4, also 1 hole, 5-5, still 1 hole .... hmmm ... is there a pattern here???? so basically will stay clear of prowling tiger

Derek, you can do it one.. looking at your WITB, you don't even need drivers and woods, just Irons and putters.. lol!
Back to top Go down
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JL

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:00 am

Come on Derek! U have special training in Batam I am sure u will win a match or 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:42 am

Derek, you can always challenge me... Smile
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:01 am

duffader wrote:

Sure! However, would you be ok if we just played for the challenge? I know some of you like to wager large amounts but I prefer not to
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 am

blee2007 wrote:
Derek wrote:
Birdman wrote:

Derek, you can do it one.. looking at your WITB, you don't even need drivers and woods, just Irons and putters.. lol!

Hey Blee ... not that I don't need, but my woods and hybrids seem to have a mind of their own ... so I see them as my (sometimes fickle) friends and not my clubs ... What a Face
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:24 am

Derek wrote:
duffader wrote:

Sure! However, would you be ok if we just played for the challenge? I know some of you like to wager large amounts but I prefer not to

Eh..... like that ah... Ok, you win, then you replace my position can? No offence but this bad habit of mine hard to break. Can't play when there are no stakes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:27 am

JL wrote:
Come on Derek! U have special training in Batam I am sure u will win a match or 2 Smile

My special "training" in Batam revealed to me the following:

1) My driver seems to like you better than me (damm thing must be male ... I thought I ordered a female one)

2) I can't hit a target that is literally larger than the provebial barn door to save my life

3) Playing the same hole over and over again does result in lower scores ... unfortunately most golf courses have 18 different holes
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:41 am

Derek wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
Derek wrote:
Birdman wrote:

Hey Blee ... not that I don't need, but my woods and hybrids seem to have a mind of their own ... so I see them as my (sometimes fickle) friends and not my clubs ... What a Face

Not the last time I see you play lei.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:44 am

duffader wrote:
Derek wrote:
duffader wrote:

Eh..... like that ah... Ok, you win, then you replace my position can? No offence but this bad habit of mine hard to break. Can't play when there are no stakes. Smile

none taken ... challenge off then ... sorry duffy Peace
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:46 am

bro blee ... the last time u are referring to ... was it OCC quite some time back?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:08 am

Ya..
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Derek wrote:

yo bro, i know u only for 1 game..... somemore tcss n entertain u for 4-5 hrs

dun sabo me leh, show some love hor..... Very Happy

i welcome u for premiere div 1st.... cos i know chipmunk will zhun pattern again
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:51 pm

hey towkay.. can u teach me how to ask strokes from 3 premier league players..

all of them damn kiam siap lay... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:52 pm

slinger wrote:
Derek wrote:

i welcome u for premiere div 1st.... cos i know chipmunk will zhun pattern again

haha ... bro ... showing u lots of love and plenty of respect ... but will still stay clear ... LOL! Heng the vegas part I partner you for 3 holes, otherwise die jia lat jia lat
Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Derek wrote:
slinger wrote:
Derek wrote:

haha ... bro ... showing u lots of love and plenty of respect ... but will still stay clear ... LOL! Heng the vegas part I partner you for 3 holes, otherwise die jia lat jia lat
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:42 am

Dear TD asahi,
I would like to seek ur approval to challenge zx this comin Sunday.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:11 pm

Kian, pls carry on. You hv mine and wilkang's blessings.

Go thrash ZX!
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:13 pm

kian wrote:
Dear TD asahi,
I would like to seek ur approval to challenge zx this comin Sunday.

Wow! so fierce !!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Anybody want to bet with me.... I take Zx @ level

$50 ?
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:11 pm

kian, i like. So r you going to up your stakes this sun?
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:56 pm

bro kian, for the challenge I'll give you 2-2 as stipulated ... but we play level for personal bets ... 20-20-20 k ...
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:16 pm

wow bet 20k now ??
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:30 pm

wah lan oi.. the REAL PARANG come out liao
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Bro You can too..tot you weilding a Guan Dao..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 1 (Challenges and trash talk)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next