Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+41
duffader
golfool2009
zhenxua
JGoh
klt8144
S70B
DimWit Kid
dtan
ChrisD
alvin7379
KiloTango
chinchiachun
jaketang
nientsu
Technospaz
poresia
4dtoto
jimmychoo
CoRN
mtbdude74
markteo
mloy
daveaha
kian
boboking
sandkie
blee67
shamusan
asahi
mUAr_cHEe
frosTEE
pushslice
ping_ping
Birdman
Aloyboy
eiji
slinger
mizzy
golf_snowman
wilkang
watermyforrest
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sandkie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
sandkie

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:47 pm

dtan wrote:
No one come to me yet. Sandkie send me a invitation
2wks ago when i accepted his challange then no news from
him. Feeling a bit lonely ........

Did you?
Sorry, I didn't see the reply. Ended up I played with 3 strangers on MBGC last tuesday...
Back to top Go down
ping_ping
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:48 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
ping_ping wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
Dun worry, I am already a regular blood donor... just contact HSA, they know my blood types and will pack them nicely...

Ping_Ping: practice your drivers and woods ah... it can get very tiring if everytime I have to let you shoot your second shots first... Rolling Eyes
Hmm... maybe I have to use hybrid or irons, then we can have second shots together...

It's ok. You'll have to re-tee everytime you hit an OB or Hazard. I have time to waste. Razz

And i don't think we'll be in the same buggy.. it's more convenient for me and YL to be in the same buggy since we seldom miss the fairway.

Ah...see what I mean... time for you to grow up sista and stop relying on on your da jie for support Razz

awwww... Don't be jealous just because i have 2 sisters who gives me unlimited TLC and support~ you can always ask your brothers along~

Besides, you wont have any excuses if i beat you without my them. I'm thinking for you! Face Hug
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:49 pm

ok, how abt we swap frostee out and i replace her?

we can spend the time looking for your ball, since my tee shots are normally 30m ahead of your landing zone... with my 3W
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:49 pm

obviously that is assuming that the buggy doesn't die on us lah
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:51 pm

I shall graciously comply~
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Frostee shall be the caddie for Ping~
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

Div 2 seems like the most thrashed talked, most intimidating division of all... Shocked
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:53 pm

shamusan wrote:
ok, how abt we swap frostee out and i replace her?

we can spend the time looking for your ball, since my tee shots are normally 30m ahead of your landing zone... with my 3W

Sham, you say like that wait she ban you at the Den... lol!
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:54 pm

and how will she enforce that ban, pray tell?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:01 pm

You got to ask her..

Btw, when can I have a game with you ah?
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:02 pm

when are you free?

tmrw if you want i'm fine bro...
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Sorry, tomorrow i got to attend a PTA.

Mid June? when I am back from my Holidays? Say likely 20th June?

Are you going to the den tomorrow?

Last edited by blee2007 on Thu May 26, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:06 pm

sounds good.... hopefully i can find better form to make you work a little....
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:08 pm

shamusan wrote:

Wah lao, don't like that say la.. we play friendly friendly ok?
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:09 pm

jaketang wrote:
Div 2 seems like the most thrashed talked, most intimidating division of all... Shocked

Ya...that's because not only div 2 folks trash talk here, but also have folks from div 1 and spectator div trash talk here too...haha !!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:15 pm

blee2007 wrote:
shamusan wrote:

sham's friendly friendly not the same....
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:16 pm

eiji wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
shamusan wrote:

sham's friendly friendly not the same....

Such as?
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:20 pm

one wedge per hole?

one driver shaft per hole?

one zen per hole?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:22 pm

eiji wrote:
one wedge per hole?

one driver shaft per hole?

one zen per hole?

Wah.. then I die.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Looks like OCC buaya looking for meat... This is indeed an interesting division Laughing
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:06 pm

It's ok. I'm ready to play occ
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:59 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
Dun worry, I am already a regular blood donor... just contact HSA, they know my blood types and will pack them nicely...

Ping_Ping: practice your drivers and woods ah... it can get very tiring if everytime I have to let you shoot your second shots first... Rolling Eyes
Hmm... maybe I have to use hybrid or irons, then we can have second shots together...

Sibei hao lian..... Razz Razz Razz

Last game, the three of us took driver, and WMF took his woods....

And he outdrive all of us.... again and again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:32 pm

i heard about the effect of the blue wand...if its not for the constant duck rice and meat buns, would not have given that baby to Benny. but good right?

he came again today with duck rice...what to do??? i think got kong tao leh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:36 pm

is he using the same blue wand as me?
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:40 pm

no its on his 3 wood so cannot be a KalLi right....even better i gave him a 70 Matrix HD Radix code 7321, its a tour prototype and one of those that is left behind by a tour player who finds it a tad too soft.

Indomie got all the luck.....i believe Dan half convinced him to grab that too.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next