Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+41
duffader
golfool2009
zhenxua
JGoh
klt8144
S70B
DimWit Kid
dtan
ChrisD
alvin7379
KiloTango
chinchiachun
jaketang
nientsu
Technospaz
poresia
4dtoto
jimmychoo
CoRN
mtbdude74
markteo
mloy
daveaha
kian
boboking
sandkie
blee67
shamusan
asahi
mUAr_cHEe
frosTEE
pushslice
ping_ping
Birdman
Aloyboy
eiji
slinger
mizzy
golf_snowman
wilkang
watermyforrest
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:53 am

duffader wrote:
eiji wrote:
Thats not how i play my game, i dun use distractions, i rather beat CCC when he is playing his best.

Excellent, see, my usual sunday kakis all got standard one..... but then again.. its CCC we are talking about... its a thin red line between best and worst. Smile

eh duffy, i thot the Kranji group all learn gamesmanship from Slinger, I went there few times to practice and came back with few pointers Laughing
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:55 am

pushslice wrote:
jaketang wrote:
how come i can smell the "huo yao wei".....

so scary......

Jake, seems like toto is candidate for inactive list, so be prepared lor, we wait for you Laughing

lol.... i shld be more free in june...... definitely looking forward to join in if some1 else pulls out... but hor, i very shy de...... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:03 am

Due to the nature of this thread, I took the liberty to add double inverted commas in the subject of the thread to make sure that it remains relevant to the content.

"FRIENDLIEST"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JL

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:05 am

Jake Mai gei gei la.. Always go gym train your muscle big big
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:09 am

pushslice wrote:
duffader wrote:
eiji wrote:
Thats not how i play my game, i dun use distractions, i rather beat CCC when he is playing his best.

Excellent, see, my usual sunday kakis all got standard one..... but then again.. its CCC we are talking about... its a thin red line between best and worst. Smile

eh duffy, i thot the Kranji group all learn gamesmanship from Slinger, I went there few times to practice and came back with few pointers Laughing

Precisely!!! It is the 25 kid we are talking about.
May not be enough to use golfing kungfu, so need to deploy slinger's mind-f skills.

affraid
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:12 am

CCC might 25 himself, but like i said, i rather beat him playing his best and feel good about that then beat him while he is thinking about backscrub

Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:15 am

asahi wrote:
pushslice wrote:
duffader wrote:
eiji wrote:

Precisely!!! It is the 25 kid we are talking about.
May not be enough to use golfing kungfu, so need to deploy slinger's mind-f skills.

affraid

DId i see wrongly??? gamesmanship from Slinger???? what is the world becoming to.... Smile
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:16 am

eiji wrote:
CCC might 25 himself, but like i said, i rather beat him playing his best and feel good about that then beat him while he is thinking about backscrub

boyscout act What a Face
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:19 am

JL wrote:
Jake Mai gei gei la.. Always go gym train your muscle big big

idol, i too busy with personal stuff, no time for gym.... Sad

only thing big now is tummy... Mad
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:23 am

Eiji,

went out with CCC to OCC yesterday. turn around and he was missing. call his phone and got no answer. finally managed to get through after about an hour.

CCC: (not his usual voice) err...i am in the middle of something...(heavy breathing), call you baccckkkkkk (very soft moan in the background).

Use my tracker to check where he is located, my goodness he was where i thot he would be.

the way to beat the 25 kid is use key words like scrub, soapy, sandwich, TW special, happy ending....once you say those words he is distracted beyond redemption.

DGman

Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:36 am

Division 2

39) Dtan
40) boboking
41) pushslice
42) Sandkie
43) Mizzy
44) Markteo
45) Ping
46) Spiceoflife
47) Corn
48) wilkang
49) mtbdude
50) WMF
51) Mloy
52) Jgoh
53) eiji
54) toto
55) Daveaha
56) Technospaz
57) CCC
58) Nientsu
59) DWKid
60) Golf_Snowman

Completed
WMF vs Daveaha - WMF
MTB vs Eiji - MTBDude
CCC vs Nientsu - CCC
Snowman vs CCC - AS

Pending matchups
DWKid vs Jgoh - ???
CCC vs Eiji
Jgoh vs Mloy
WMF vs Ping Ping
Mloy vs Wilkang

*Legend - Red denotes Down
*Legend - Green denotes Up

Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:46 am

DGman wrote:
Eiji,

went out with CCC to OCC yesterday. turn around and he was missing. call his phone and got no answer. finally managed to get through after about an hour.

CCC: (not his usual voice) err...i am in the middle of something...(heavy breathing), call you baccckkkkkk (very soft moan in the background).

Use my tracker to check where he is located, my goodness he was where i thot he would be.

the way to beat the 25 kid is use key words like scrub, soapy, sandwich, TW special, happy ending....once you say those words he is distracted beyond redemption.

DGman

haiz...

CCC pls do chut pattern hor next tuesday, you wanna happy ending, backscrub, soapland, etc etc please do so the night before or plan one the night after our match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:49 am

Fwoah... even DGMan continuously prowling here... If this division is not the most happening place to be, I don't know what to say...

Duffy: felt lonely up there huh? must come down here and stir stir the already-murkiest-water around...
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:59 am

Btw, analysing the following matches ah... very time sensitive:

Jgoh(52) vs Mloy(51)
Mloy(51) vs Wilkang(48)
DWKid(59) vs Jgoh(52)

if Jgoh vs Mloy play first, and Jgoh win, DWKid(59) vs Jgoh(51) will not happen

if Mloy vs Wilkang first, and Wilkang win, Jgoh(52) vs Mloy(53) is also wrong, Mloy has to be challenger instead... and DWKid(59) vs Jgoh(51) will never happen even if Jgoh lose to Mloy

all in all, Jgoh(52) vs Mloy(51) must start first and Jgoh must lose then this match can happen DWKid(59) vs Jgoh(54)

Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chinchiachun

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:09 am

eiji wrote:

Or you can backscrub me and feel good about it than thinking about beating me. ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:10 am

pushslice wrote:
duffader wrote:
eiji wrote:

hello, please remember who is my Shifu... i learn absolutely nothing from slinger... tongue

-------

http://www.golfrepublic.org/viewtopic.forum?t=11562
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40