Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)

Go down 
+41
duffader
golfool2009
zhenxua
JGoh
klt8144
S70B
DimWit Kid
dtan
ChrisD
alvin7379
KiloTango
chinchiachun
jaketang
nientsu
Technospaz
poresia
4dtoto
jimmychoo
CoRN
mtbdude74
markteo
mloy
daveaha
kian
boboking
sandkie
blee67
shamusan
asahi
mUAr_cHEe
frosTEE
pushslice
ping_ping
Birdman
Aloyboy
eiji
slinger
mizzy
golf_snowman
wilkang
watermyforrest
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:05 am

I think Ccc is the only one who haven't played at occ. Funny I don't see Dave, prince of occ replying.

All the buayee conquest in occ by Dave, should mean something rite?
Basketball
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:10 am

nientsu wrote:
I think Ccc is the only one who haven't played at occ. Funny I don't see Dave, prince of occ replying.

All the buayee conquest in occ by Dave, should mean something rite?
Basketball

Dave could now be there checking out the course conditions.. lol!
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:34 am

[quote="blee2007"]
golf_snowman wrote:
wilkang wrote:
Division 2

bro CCC, WMF and Dave

see you guys on tuesday...please show me some mercy !!
I'm very new to OCC course ... please guide me along and have patient with me if I consistently topping my ball....haha !!!

New to OCC, erm, we just played there that day hor... Suspect

bro

judging the way i play that day, u shd know i very new to the course...i think that is most probably my 2nd time to the course, the 1st time was like donkey years ago...haha

so...should consider still new to the course.....haha
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:40 am

You play well ah.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:41 am

shamusan wrote:
wah, can i be extra for this flight?

sure bro! you drive buggy for me this time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:45 am

blee2007 wrote:
You play well ah.. Very Happy

sigh...i burst so many holes...lousy lah....keke
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:51 am

Not too bad la..
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:57 am

the result will tell tomorrow...

just getting ready to be slaughter...keke
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:08 am

1 more day... I can feel my knees getting weaker by the hour... dunno whether tomorrow I can stand straight or not when facing the Prince of OCC... pale
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:17 am

I play with both of you often enough. Here's my prognosis

If WMF can keep it in the fairway and dun loose balls so much, he'll have the advantage. Keys: Swing in control like you did in Laguna, dun need cheong so hard.

If Prince Dave can average 2 putts a hole and avoid greenside bunkers then he can play mid 90s easily. Keys: course mgt, lay up and aim away from danger zone, towards the flat and fat part of the green.

Have a good game ah!

Last edited by pushslice on Mon May 23, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:18 am

eiji wrote:
shamusan wrote:

steady... i be your driver this game..., and i will park you close to the trees this time! haha
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:17 pm

shamusan wrote:
eiji wrote:
shamusan wrote:

steady... i be your driver this game..., and i will park you close to the trees this time! haha

Bro, you seemed to be very comfortable with this Div... must be becoz of someone... hmm...
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:02 pm

This Saturday : JGoh challenge mloy.

Looks like its my time to move down the ladder. My game crappy nowadays. My game at Seremban over the weekend was horrendous. Can't even break 100. Sigh......

Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:13 pm

mloy wrote:

Looks like its my time to move down the ladder. My game crappy nowadays. My game at Seremban over the weekend was horrendous. Can't even break 100. Sigh......

sounds like a buayee setting up a trap.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy
mloy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:47 pm

jaketang wrote:
mloy wrote:

Don't like that say lah. Heard he is a good golfer. His normal score is low to mid 90s.
Back to top Go down
JGoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JGoh

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:45 pm

mloy wrote:
jaketang wrote:
mloy wrote:

Don't like that say lah. Heard he is a good golfer. His normal score is low to mid 90s.

Moreover, he will be handicapped:
- his clubs are heavier,
- his golf bag is heavier,
- he tees off from farther from the green,
- his balls are heavier (i mean golf balls),
- he has to do the driving... will be exhausted after immigrations..
- he is definitely older.. much older...
- he will have to drive the buggy for 18 holes,,..
- and the list goes on...

But he is ready to cheong ah!!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Jgoh, just wanna say first, advance WELCOME TO BVA
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Fwoah.... half century pages liaow... here are some fun facts:
- At the start there are 4 females in this division.
- At the start there are 3 marshalls in this division.
- Currently there are 5 marshals prowling on the page.
- Wilkang is the most active Marshall in this division.
- This thread went for 30 pages before the actual official opening date of the league.
- There are 42 forumers contributed in this thread so far.
- There are 2 Div-2-leaguers who managed to remain quiet so far… (toto & spiceoflife)
- The top contributors in this thread is Golf_Snowman.
- Golf Snowman posted his century post on this thread on page 39.
- mloy is the most active female contributors in this div.
- Top contributor from Premiere Div is Slinger... OT
- Top contributors from Div 1 used to be Pushslice... but due to the drop in ranking, the new top contributor is Shamusan (this one we all know why).
- Top contributors from non-Leaguers is blee2007 (starts at pg. 3).
- Blee2007 is nicked as Wizard and Golf_Snowman is nicked as Apperentice in this thread.
- Member who has left Div 2: Frostee (sob sob sob Sad )
- Member who has joined Div 2: Pushslice (Welcome!)
- 2 members requested to withdraw their names from this Division… still staying though.
- Only after 13 pages, CCC started to comment on this thread and immediately .challenged by Nientsu.
- Nientsu vs CC was the first challenge.
- Eiji challenged Ping Ping on a duel of Angry Birds.
- Playing against Ping_ping is hazardous for your teeth.
- Golf_Snowman knows a cute dentist chick…
- So far, there are 1 cross division challenge and 8 challenges within.
- Finally, due to the availability of tender meats, this Division has more buayas/buayees roaming around than the other Divisions!!!
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:12 pm

WMF, you forgot one more :-

Chief Statistician for Division 2 : WMF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Looks like there will be one more cross division challenge, Mizzy vs Mojojojo. We trade one botak for another Laughing
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:28 pm

pushslice wrote:
Looks like there will be one more cross division challenge, Mizzy vs Mojojojo. We trade one botak for another Laughing

eh we just welcomed another botak from Div 1 right? Laughing

but i think mojojojo is very strong player
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:31 pm

mizzy wrote:
pushslice wrote:

ROFL

We all should form the Botaks Team... I can foresee who the captain will be... All botaks unite!!!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:31 pm

mizzy wrote:
pushslice wrote:

ya lor, but Div 2 got the worst of the deal. Trade a sista with a botak Razz
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

botaks VS buayas?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:33 pm

If Capt is our Captain and Sham & Ben as our enforcer, the botaks can battle "Good Hair Days" team anyday hor ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)   Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Republic Challenge League - Div 2 ("friendliest" place to be...)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next