Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Range Finder

Go down 
+3
weesern
Botak88
bp11
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bp11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

New Range Finder Empty
PostSubject: New Range Finder   New Range Finder I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Well, 6 weeks and 5 rounds with my new Vector range finder, all looking good so far.

Compared to my old bushnell, not much difference i can see. Getting into the habit of using my range finder out on course has made a BIG difference to my game, feel much more confidence with a club in my hand when i know de exact distance. Also good to see how far that drive went Smile

For any bros out there playing around with the i phone gps app - dont bother, get a real range finder and then you'll feel the difference.

Reliability is good, auto shut down after 30 secs saves the battery so dun have to worry about leaving on in the golf bag... picked mine up online and tried to get one more for Dad but i think now out of stock... can try yourself if keen www.golfrangefinderssingapore.com

cheers!

Back to top Go down
Botak88
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

New Range Finder Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Range Finder   New Range Finder I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:49 am

Saw this in golftoys.sg

$40 nia, but not sure hoboh compared to u're $299

http://www.golftoys.sg/products.html
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

New Range Finder Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Range Finder   New Range Finder I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Botak88 wrote:
Saw this in golftoys.sg

This is not a laser rangefinder.... if the length of the flag is longer or shorter, it will give u wrong reading
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

New Range Finder Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Range Finder   New Range Finder I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:04 pm

bp11 wrote:
Well, 6 weeks and 5 rounds with my new Vector range finder, all looking good so far.

Compared to my old bushnell, not much difference i can see. Getting into the habit of using my range finder out on course has made a BIG difference to my game, feel much more confidence with a club in my hand when i know de exact distance. Also good to see how far that drive went Smile

For any bros out there playing around with the i phone gps app - dont bother, get a real range finder and then you'll feel the difference.

Reliability is good, auto shut down after 30 secs saves the battery so dun have to worry about leaving on in the golf bag... picked mine up online and tried to get one more for Dad but i think now out of stock... can try yourself if keen www.golfrangefinderssingapore.com

cheers!

Why u get this when u already hv a bushnell?
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

New Range Finder Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Range Finder   New Range Finder I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Botak88 wrote:
Saw this in golftoys.sg

Bro Botak, the range finder referred by you is totally different from the vector. Yours is just like a telescope with markings on the screen inside. Vector is those which uses laser technology to get the range. Totally different class.

Ooops..did not realised Weesern made a comment already but he is right on.
Back to top Go down
Botak88
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

New Range Finder Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Range Finder   New Range Finder I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:10 pm

thank for the info frm bro Weesern and Tituman Very Happy

Kam Sia Kam Sia Embarassed

I feels like a mountain tortise . . pig
Back to top Go down
GordonTan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

New Range Finder Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Range Finder   New Range Finder I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Tituman wrote:
Botak88 wrote:
Saw this in golftoys.sg

Bro Botak, the range finder referred by you is totally different from the vector. Yours is just like a telescope with markings on the screen inside. Vector is those which uses laser technology to get the range. Totally different class.

Ooops..did not realised Weesern made a comment already but he is right on.

Was checking out the "cheap" range finder at golftoys.sg, seems golftoys has laser range finders as well.
Back to top Go down
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

New Range Finder Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Range Finder   New Range Finder I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:37 pm

bp11 wrote:

cheers!

Ordered mine yesterday and they sent me an email say will be delivered on Monday evening. Cant wait to try it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

New Range Finder Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Range Finder   New Range Finder I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:38 pm

bp11 last few post seems like keep tokking only abt this golf range finder from the same site. i smell smthing fishy leh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Range Finder Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Range Finder   New Range Finder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Range Finder
Page 1 of 1