Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Found club what to do

Go down 
+9
yang
navik
namyokyok
kian
tronos
motokah
Master
weesern
kutuhead
13 posters
AuthorMessage
kutuhead
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kutuhead

Found club what to do Empty
PostSubject: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:56 am

Hi guys just checking to see what to do if u find a club at the teebox but there is no one in front of u. Leave or return to clubhouse?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 am

I encounter this at NSRCC Par 3, I wanted to keep it first and when go to the next hole, see if able to see anyone in front. But the guy came back to look for it... save me the trouble...
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 am

depends what club it is....

but most of the time return to clubhouse... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
motokah
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
motokah

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:05 am

Simple, pass the club to any Marshal.
They would check with the front flights who maybe several holes ahead.

So far... I've picked up golf clubs, gloves, head-covers, towels, caps... etc
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:15 am

very common is wedges left at the green but tee box???? unless like Kevin Na, hit a bad shot throw the driver behind him and walk off.....
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:33 am

Use it as an alignment aid for ur tee shot
Back to top Go down
namyokyok
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:36 am

grap N run
Back to top Go down
navik
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:26 pm

motokah wrote:

how come all so heng one always find things on the course... sometimes i wana find my own golf balls on the course also got problem Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
yang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
yang

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:30 pm

tronos wrote:
very common is wedges left at the green but tee box???? unless like Kevin Na, hit a bad shot throw the driver behind him and walk off.....

hahahahaha... he created a new trend!
Back to top Go down
yang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
yang

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:31 pm

navik wrote:
motokah wrote:

how come all so heng one always find things on the course... sometimes i wana find my own golf balls on the course also got problem Crying or Very sad

hahaha.. same same!
Back to top Go down
kutuhead
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kutuhead

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Thanks for the feedback. No marshals in sight. Anyways picked up another wedge at the next green and en route to the next hole 2 guys came running to my direction to retrieve their clubs. Haha
Back to top Go down
Fengy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Any tips on how to prevent me from forgetting my clubs. Always tend to forget. Even lost a 3w and somebody took it.
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Fengy wrote:
Any tips on how to prevent me from forgetting my clubs. Always tend to forget. Even lost a 3w and somebody took it.

Always put the clubs between you and the buggy, whether you are in the rough, fairway or green, then when you walk back to the buggy, you will always see it.

Where clubs are lost is when you leave your clubs behind you after duffing a shot, you walk a few metres forward to where you ball is, hit the shot again, then storm off in anger and frustration. There you go, club lost.

On the green, chip or top the ball too far, leave the wedge and walk over to the other side to putt back, three putt and get angry, pick ball, wedge left behind again.

Always carry all your clubs with you when moving forward, it's a little more trouble, but way less trouble then driving round and round afterwards to look for that one club. Worse still if gone for good.

How do you think caddies learn to play golf and have their own sets? Here find one, there find one, full set already.
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
cristel

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:17 pm

i like that part. 'here find one, there find one, full set already'

they should put up a thank you notice to you guys. lol
Back to top Go down
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TourSwing

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:13 am

I have a tendancy to forget my wedges near the greens ... Now I always drop my putter's headcover next to the wedges ... This way when i put the putter back in the bag after completing the hole i immediately look to put the headover back on .... And if its missing ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found club what to do   Found club what to do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found club what to do
Page 1 of 1